Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

t.me/venturefx

This telegram channel is also scammer. When their trade hits SL, they will not accept it and says change your broker (even if you are trading with IC Markets). And, when they comes to know that they are wrong, they will block you.

Moreover, when I raised the issue with PayPal, they submitted the forged document and won the case against me.
Telegram username is: Thevin

I am attaching some stuff.

Attachments

• thevin1.png
    thevin1.png
    73 KB · Views: 96
  • thevin2.png
    thevin2.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 87
  • thevin3.png
    thevin3.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 76
  • thevin4.png
    thevin4.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 69
  • thevin5.png
    thevin5.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 68
Thanks, everyone who is posting here to help others. Ultimately I found that all account managers are SCAM. It may work for 1-2 months but after that account has to blow for sure with 0 balance

I tried many account managers from telegram and some of them are:

1) Imran Makkal from Pakistan
Phone : +923454499450
@imranmakkal
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEY56x98O0r96o9GJA
It worked for 2 times but a 50% increase in balance took some time 3 months and at last everything went to 0. Do not believe this person.

2) Zeeshan Fx
@shanifx - He is totally a Shani dev. He just concerns about his lots brokerage and he put so many low lots because more lots he put, more he gets a commission from the agent.
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEFydafVN1Cwb3mo7Q
TOTAL SCAM to burn your account

Guys, please share if there are any genuine account manager with more then 6-month history with you.

Thanks, everyone who is posting here to help others. Ultimately I found that all account managers are SCAM. It may work for 1-2 months but after that account has to blow for sure with 0 balance

I tried many account managers from telegram and some of them are:

1) Imran Makkal from Pakistan
Phone : +923454499450
@imranmakkal
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEY56x98O0r96o9GJA
It worked for 2 times but a 50% increase in balance took some time 3 months and at last everything went to 0. Do not believe this person.

2) Zeeshan Fx
@shanifx - He is totally a Shani dev. He just concerns about his lots brokerage and he put so many low lots because more lots he put, more he gets a commission from the agent.
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEFydafVN1Cwb3mo7Q
TOTAL SCAM to burn your account

Guys, please share if there are any genuine account manager with more then 6-month history with you.
Hi tonyakc I’ve also been recently scammed pleaseeee if you know of any legit telegram account manager that’s a professional please I’d really appreciate you sending me his info or link it’s been really difficult for me finding an actual professional forex account manager.Please I’ll really appreciate a reply. Thank you

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not ask for company recommendations in Scam Alerts. The recommended company's name would be permanently tied to complaints against unrelated companies. Instead, open a thread in the Forex Company Comparisons folder.

t.me/venturefx

This telegram channel is also scammer. When their trade hits SL, they will not accept it and says change your broker (even if you are trading with IC Markets). And, when they comes to know that they are wrong, they will block you.

Moreover, when I raised the issue with PayPal, they submitted the forged document and won the case against me.
Telegram username is: Thevin

I am attaching some stuff.
Hi, thanks for posting this I recently followed their free channel on telegram and was about investing with them I honestly didn’t even know they were a scam until I saw your post and now I won’t be investing with them anymore. Please if you know of any legit account manager that’s not a scam and is a 100% professional pls I’d really appreciate you sending me his or her link or info. Would really appreciate a reply thanks.

DO NOT ASK FOR COMPANY RECOMMENDATIONS IN SCAM ALERTS!

DO NOT GIVE COMPANY RECOMMENDATIONS IN SCAM ALERTS!

Recommending a company in Scam Alerts permanently ties a company's name to scam complaints of unrelated companies.

Dear lord i would never give away money to someone on telegram!
First thing you need to ask yourself in case anything goes wrong, are you and your money will be protected?
I am not trying to criticize anyone, but the idea itself is just bad.

Beware with TRADE WITH AFROZA facebook and has a telegram afroza account.
He burned my account with no money management at all! Its a scam that he/she earned a lot of money but Bs!
DO NOT INVEST ON ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT WITH AFROZA

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=c1205821372_6322824720702173397

This is the Golden FX Forex channel in telegram. They post free signal directly from their VIP group and that is good. But, when the trade hit SL or BE, they will not update. And, when trade move in positive direction after hitting SL or BE, they will update that their signals are best in the world. (Now, please don't laugh).

I talked to their support and they were unable to accept their mistake (as usual in telegram experience). And, finally when I asked the reason for their this low-level approach, they started abusing me like anything. I am attaching the screenshot as a proof.

Username: @Golden_Fx_Support

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-05_17-25-43.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-05_17-25-43.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 44
Many telegram Forex Robot scams and copiers:
These three just copy TSR EA robot:
1. Paradise EA (Just 0.01)
2. Thunderbird EA

3. Mastermind EA

This TSR EA makes huge profits and equally huge losses. Don't be deceived by their profit screenshots! Big loss and drawdown behind the screenshot.

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=c1205821372_6322824720702173397

This is the Golden FX Forex channel in telegram. They post free signal directly from their VIP group and that is good. But, when the trade hit SL or BE, they will not update. And, when trade move in positive direction after hitting SL or BE, they will update that their signals are best in the world. (Now, please don't laugh).

I talked to their support and they were unable to accept their mistake (as usual in telegram experience). And, finally when I asked the reason for their this low-level approach, they started abusing me like anything. I am attaching the screenshot as a proof.

Username: @Golden_Fx_Support

the level of professionalism is quiet hmmm humorous i would say. and from the looks of it, many settle for telegram groups or channels to cater their services which in most cases has a low reliability percentage.

Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks

There is one called DILIGENTFX,
Got blocked right after i send my money $500 for account management service
50% for two weeks, 150% for 1 month.

BEWARE!!!

Attachments

• 2b1aa42b-73be-4325-a494-8c92071b16da.jpg
    2b1aa42b-73be-4325-a494-8c92071b16da.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 54
Back