Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

DILIGENTFX, SCAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Account Management Service and Signal Provider

Got blocked right after i send my money $500 for forex account management service
50% for two weeks, 150% for 1 month.

Telegram group photos and instagram below

BEWARE!!!

SCAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2b1aa42b-73be-4325-a494-8c92071b16da.jpg
    2b1aa42b-73be-4325-a494-8c92071b16da.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 046c322a-f1e9-460d-afd3-4cfbcdadcc6d.jpg
    046c322a-f1e9-460d-afd3-4cfbcdadcc6d.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 82
Hi Friends,

I was scammed by a telegram channel called SKYSCRAPERS FOREX AND BINARY TRADES. The admin of this channel @traderella her full name is Emmanuella Ginsberg. Please don't trust this lady she offers few investment products and will promise to pay you 50 to 70% for weekly (basic) product and 100 to 200% for monthly (premium) product. She posts some fake skrill and Bitcoin transactions every week saying payment was made to investors who invested in channel and make investors i mean her group members to invest money with her. I trusted her by seeing fake transaction proofs and sent some money to her in skrill. Emmanuelle Ginsberg said she will give my payout in a week as i took weekly product. She was in contact with me for a week and after that she started avoiding me. Then i came to know that i was cheated. This is 1st time for me before investing i have searched in internet about her channel but i didnt find any results. Guys please dont trust any investment plans in telegram channels and loose money. I also see another channel called FX BRAINS posting investment plans in there group. Don't ever ever trust any telegram channel who are giving juicy promises.

Below are some sample fake bitcoin transactions links for your reference.

Pioneer forex market 0.26238 btc

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/cfc4bd852334a6fccdaee53e3d34b02d78e9ab864e869437bf3f9d3159a562f7

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/3f060074a691f854d6a9b2d80efb3f3f677bc4bdd405638408f06d4f9a4a5bb1

Grace 0.39384 btc

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/558c0219b79e8d8fbf73799168e9e3469bea8a68102d943fa6775ebd6b564aa9

Please DON’T TRUST Forex Telegram channel investment products or plans..

I was scammed by a telegram channel called SKYSCRAPERS FOREX AND BINARY TRADES. The admin of this channel @traderella her full name is Emmanuella Ginsberg. Please don't trust this lady she offers few investment products and will promise to pay you 50 to 70% for weekly (basic) product and 100 to 200% for monthly (premium) product. She posts some fake skrill and Bitcoin transactions every week saying payment was made to investors who invested in channel and make investors i mean her group members to invest money with her. I trusted her by seeing fake transaction proofs and sent some money to her in skrill. Emmanuelle Ginsberg said she will give my payout in a week as i took weekly product. She was in contact with me for a week and after that she started avoiding me. Then i came to know that i was cheated. This is 1st time for me before investing i have searched in internet about her channel but i didnt find any results. Guys please dont trust any investment plans in telegram channels and loose money. I also see another channel called FX BRAINS posting investment plans in there group. Don't ever ever trust any telegram channel who are giving juicy promises.

DILIGENTFX, SCAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Account Management Service and Signal Provider

Got blocked right after i send my money $500 for forex account management service
50% for two weeks, 150% for 1 month.

Telegram group photos and instagram below

BEWARE!!!

SCAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe these schemes still exists because these are old fashioned now however i am shocked that still they are able to fool innocent people.

1. I was scammed with EA SkillFX MIX DFS V2.1 . I bought it for 300 USD (seller wanted 500USD), i sent it to user Skype: jadu022 , money sent to wallet: 36wndBz5VnDvJLSRSgqcuh2Sf6fqXnas18 . User has video channel on youtube: Tuber Voice .
He managed my account too: In one day lost 20%, with EA 20% too. User is from Bangladesh, his maybe real name is Mutasim Billah.

2. User Leo Hot (telegram): username @Leohot and @leohotfeedbackbot and his channel: Cashout FXSignals : I lost with him (or her) my account for 2 days (1000 usd).

3. @Forexadmin8, @Carding1001 and his channel: FOREX GURU (t.me/moneywinners01, t.me/dhhdos), skrill and gmail: scorelinedream@gmail.com (Stalin Otieno)- everything is the same person (scammer). I sent him 200USD for managing my account, but then he requested another 200 USD for cover insurance fees, i did not send him nothing more and he finished comunicate.

I was scammed today again :(, i lost 2500 Euros. Traders name on Telegram Jason Roye ( @forex3214 ), skrill account ( rizwanhameed7@gmail.com ) He has channel with signals and he offers managing of accounts. Today i sent him 50 percent of my profit and then he burned my account. 2500 euros in one day :(.

Here is another scammer to be aware of.

Channel: t.me/M15signal
Telegram scammer username: @Reezy58
Name: Dorin Dumitran
email:clintonsunday93@gmail.com

Offers investing plans but is all scam, if you can join to the channel to help report it and then leave the channel so we get rid of people scamming like this.

Hi everyone. I dont know where to write it. As you read above my posts i was scammed not one time, it was my fall, on the Telegram is a lot of scammers :(, they are people without back bone. But i found few days back one very good man from Pakistan who provides free signals. Free, but with very high success rate. He is a very wise person who has helped me very mentally. There are very few of them in the world. He has telegram channel with free signals: REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Recommending a person or company in a Scam Alerts thread permanently ties the recommended person or company to the scam complaint. This is unfair to the person or company.

Us the "Has Anyone Heard Of?" folder to talk about new companies you don't a complaint about.

Recommendations in Scam Alerts also make Spam Cat very suspicious. You don't want to meet Spam Cat.

Attachments

• 69070594_491409504750183_4986446044129656832_n.png
    69070594_491409504750183_4986446044129656832_n.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 49
I saw a group on Telegram (FOREX TRADE PROFESSIONALS). They appear good to give signals. I do not want to believe they do not know what they are doing. You cannot converse on the channel, since it is muted, that is understandable. Communication is to be done to @ElenawindfieldFTP . Chating with her, she said to subscribe to their signal full, $200 is for a month and then other charges for 3 months and 6months. That the transfer should be in bitcoin. On 17 August 2019 - I transfered the bitcoin to the address she gave (1M6MxQheKV6Hi2iZFpz2ThzdQZW1mzrZha)

She keep claiming that she has not received confirmations, that her engineers would look into it. Days later she said it did not enter that i should transfer it again. I was able to check the address through blockexplorer.com to find that the money entered and they have transferred it to another bitcoin account. After I confronted her in telegram chat on my discovery on blockexplorer, she deleted the chat history and block me from communicating to her. I am still shocked. I need advice

Attachments

• elena windfield2.PNG
    elena windfield2.PNG
    218.9 KB · Views: 42
  • btc issue2.PNG
    btc issue2.PNG
    112.8 KB · Views: 37
  • btc issue3.PNG
    btc issue3.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 25
Next Scammer from Pakistan:

Facebook: Mehmood Ali , he has facebook group Free forex signals for all
Telegram scammer username: @saeidnesta ( Saeid Nesta)
Telegram channel: Forex trading signals ( All fre... , and Forex_Signals_vip
Skrill account: seaferer1991@gmail.com

Btc wallet address: 3QuRBfg847UzeZeJSjXdNVC2ArSk7mfYMz

Offered free signal (he has telegram channel only 2 weeks), today created new vip channel where offers his signals for 100 USD lifetime or 10 USD per 1 week.
He offers teaching of trading for 800 - 1000 USD for 5-6 members in one class trought video chat. If you send him money, you wouldnt see any school any money.

Back