Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks
With how easy it is to create new accounts, there isn't much that can be done to stop them.
Only educating more and more people about how these scams actually function.
I commented on another thread explaining how I joined a few different free ones and they ultimately all culminated in trying to get me to join dodgy additional things.

Next Scammer from Pakistan:

Facebook: Mehmood Ali , he has facebook group Free forex signals for all
Telegram scammer username: @saeidnesta ( Saeid Nesta)
Telegram channel: Forex trading signals ( All fre... , and Forex_Signals_vip
Skrill account: seaferer1991@gmail.com

Btc wallet address: 3QuRBfg847UzeZeJSjXdNVC2ArSk7mfYMz

Offered free signal (he has telegram channel only 2 weeks), today created new vip channel where offers his signals for 100 USD lifetime or 10 USD per 1 week.
He offers teaching of trading for 800 - 1000 USD for 5-6 members in one class trought video chat. If you send him money, you wouldnt see any school any money.
Next Scammer from Pakistan:

Facebook: Mehmood Ali , he has facebook group Free forex signals for all
Telegram scammer username: @saeidnesta ( Saeid Nesta)
Telegram channel: Forex trading signals ( All fre... , and Forex_Signals_vip
Skrill account: seaferer1991@gmail.com

Btc wallet address: 3QuRBfg847UzeZeJSjXdNVC2ArSk7mfYMz

Offered free signal (he has telegram channel only 2 weeks), today created new vip channel where offers his signals for 100 USD lifetime or 10 USD per 1 week.
He offers teaching of trading for 800 - 1000 USD for 5-6 members in one class trought video chat. If you send him money, you wouldnt see any school any money.
Dear brother kindly sort out your issue with us we have never scamed you nor anyone. Started very small and had zero appreciation from people back than had only 2 likes. We are Still providing our services and now our fb group had 225plus likes not single one of them is bought one and are likes from people who like our services. We are not perfect and make mistakes too but we haven't ran away anywhere and still open. All the results are always shared on our free channel

t..me/fxfree4all

I request all members here to demo test our services and if you like than only follow otherwise you can find may service providers, moreover our trial services are totally free and you won't lose a single penny in process of examing our results.

Fxfree4all team member

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-03-21-40-50-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-03-21-40-50-30.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 11
Anyone knows about signal provider named as "GOLD VIP SIGNAL" and the account holder named as "FOREXFACTORY" .He is giving lifetime subscription for 80$ and he even let me in his real vip group to check . U think he is a scam please help me out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200904-112147.png
    Screenshot_20200904-112147.png
    451.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200903-193301.png
    Screenshot_20200903-193301.png
    532.1 KB · Views: 10
forttradefx.com is big scam...
He has a room on telegram called forttade....people gives testimony of there investments and withdrawals...After I join he creditted my account with $400 promising a weekly 40% ROI, after two week he removed me and blocked me and freezed my account.All the people in the group I do chat with all blocked me at the same time...all scammers....His name is Dr Chris
He is a big fool and cheap scammer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201005-034900_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20201005-034900_Firefox.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 7
forttradefx.com is big scam...
He has a room on telegram called forttade....people gives testimony of there investments and withdrawals...After I join he creditted my account with $400 promising a weekly 40% ROI, after two week he removed me and blocked me and freezed my account.All the people in the group I do chat with all blocked me at the same time...all scammers....His name is Dr Chris
He is a big fool and cheap scammer
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

[MQL5 SIGNALS] [MQL5 SIGNALS (VIP)] [SCAM]

Telegram: @Mql5Support

I paid $139 USD for the VIP channel and only to realize he provides ONLY 1-2 SIGNALS FOR EVERY 2 WEEKS.

Then he will recommend the members in VIP channel to buy another VVIP subscription called Millionaire Club telegram channel for $999 USD.

I went to clarify with him and got kicked out in his VIP channel.

Wasted my $139 USD totally.

Please join his channel at your own judgement and discretion.

TOTAL SCAM!!!

-------

[Grando Pip]

I engaged them for their account management, $500 USD got blown in 1 hour

-------

[XM Management]

I engaged them for their account management, $500 USD got blown in 6 hour

Asked to top up another $500 into the account and got blown in less then 30 mins

[MQL5 SIGNALS] [MQL5 SIGNALS (VIP)] [SCAM]

Telegram: @Mql5Support

I paid $139 USD for the VIP channel and only to realize he provides ONLY 1-2 SIGNALS FOR EVERY 2 WEEKS.

Then he will recommend the members in VIP channel to buy another VVIP subscription called Millionaire Club telegram channel for $999 USD.

I went to clarify with him and got kicked out in his VIP channel.

Wasted my $139 USD totally.

Please join his channel at your own judgement and discretion.

TOTAL SCAM!!!

-------

[Grando Pip]

I engaged them for their account management, $500 USD got blown in 1 hour

-------

[XM Management]

I engaged them for their account management, $500 USD got blown in 6 hour

Asked to top up another $500 into the account and got blown in less then 30 mins
Hi guys. Yall got scammed by the fake channel. Im in the real one and they send daily signals and does not offer account management. What is your telegram name? I can prove it

FPA Forums Team Note: Please post your evidence here.

The FPA recommend against publicly sharing contact information in this thread. If you do, more scammers are likely to use that information to contact you.

Provide free mql5 channel signals with warranty

ارائه سیگنال های رایگان کانال mql5 با ضمانت نامه

@Mql5team
t.me/mql5official

The above link is the fake page. They have 5700 subscribers. If you open their channel you can see that around November 12th was the last day they sent the real pages signals. They were reported and got kicked out and didnt sent any signals for a few days well. Then they came back saying that they are changing the format of their signals with 3 TPs. Thats because they found someone else's signals to steal.

Provide free mql5 channel signals with warranty ارائه سیگنال های رایگان کانال mql5 با ضمانت نامه @Mql5team t.me/mql5official

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEX-eV5O76xT1w3rNQ

This link is the real page. It has 6.6k subscribers and their signal format are consistant. They guy doesnt even do account management. You can ask him yourselves.

Also notice how the real page has an S at the end of signalS and the fake page doesnt.

Back