Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

I suppose that better don't waste the money and don't believe in "honest" telegram channels. All of them are fake for sure.

i got scammed by Authentic FX Academy by Georgia Thompson, and before i invest asked from some grp member who invest there recently and the sad thing is they also part of it, be aware,

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-15_11-52-20.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-20.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo_2021-06-15_11-52-24.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-24.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2021-06-15_11-52-32.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-32.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2021-06-15_11-52-48.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-48.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
  • photo_2021-06-15_11-52-55.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-55.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • aa.JPG
    aa.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks
Typical scam unfortunately. Most people on Telegram are scammers, especially in terms of Forex/'investments'

Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks
do you have any screenshot for Forex Market Captain. i'm working with same name channel but they are great. that is why i want to be sure the one u r talking about

Hi Friends,

I was scammed by a telegram channel called SKYSCRAPERS FOREX AND BINARY TRADES. The admin of this channel @traderella her full name is Emmanuella Ginsberg. Please don't trust this lady she offers few investment products and will promise to pay you 50 to 70% for weekly (basic) product and 100 to 200% for monthly (premium) product. She posts some fake skrill and Bitcoin transactions every week saying payment was made to investors who invested in channel and make investors i mean her group members to invest money with her. I trusted her by seeing fake transaction proofs and sent some money to her in skrill. Emmanuelle Ginsberg said she will give my payout in a week as i took weekly product. She was in contact with me for a week and after that she started avoiding me. Then i came to know that i was cheated. This is 1st time for me before investing i have searched in internet about her channel but i didnt find any results. Guys please dont trust any investment plans in telegram channels and loose money. I also see another channel called FX BRAINS posting investment plans in there group. Don't ever ever trust any telegram channel who are giving juicy promises.

Below are some sample fake bitcoin transactions links for your reference.

Pioneer forex market 0.26238 btc

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/cfc4bd852334a6fccdaee53e3d34b02d78e9ab864e869437bf3f9d3159a562f7

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/3f060074a691f854d6a9b2d80efb3f3f677bc4bdd405638408f06d4f9a4a5bb1

Grace 0.39384 btc

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/558c0219b79e8d8fbf73799168e9e3469bea8a68102d943fa6775ebd6b564aa9
This basterd have started another channel with the name LEGIT FOREX with same investment plans please be aware of her.. dont loose money
Hi Friends,

I was scammed by a telegram channel called SKYSCRAPERS FOREX AND BINARY TRADES. The admin of this channel @traderella her full name is Emmanuella Ginsberg. Please don't trust this lady she offers few investment products and will promise to pay you 50 to 70% for weekly (basic) product and 100 to 200% for monthly (premium) product. She posts some fake skrill and Bitcoin transactions every week saying payment was made to investors who invested in channel and make investors i mean her group members to invest money with her. I trusted her by seeing fake transaction proofs and sent some money to her in skrill. Emmanuelle Ginsberg said she will give my payout in a week as i took weekly product. She was in contact with me for a week and after that she started avoiding me. Then i came to know that i was cheated. This is 1st time for me before investing i have searched in internet about her channel but i didnt find any results. Guys please dont trust any investment plans in telegram channels and loose money. I also see another channel called FX BRAINS posting investment plans in there group. Don't ever ever trust any telegram channel who are giving juicy promises
This lady have started another channel with the name LEGIT FOREX (@legitfred). I have attached screenshot please do not give money for unknown persons
Thanks.

Telegram channel name @legitfred please be aware

Never trust anyone to manage your account or give you a signal...

Learn yourself about pivot points, support and resistance, price actions.... It will be more easier than you think. Yeah probably you will blow your first or second account. But learn from it
Any good learning references to share?

Hi Friends,

Thanks
Does anyone else remember bet robot

Back