Be careful investing with Steven Williams Forex Trader

Crusadewisdom

Recruit
Wondering if anyone else has ever invested with a broker manager by the name Steven Williams? I invested with thus guy and worried the money is not actually there. It seems to be a network of people in a big scheme to rip people off.
I paid his commissions twice and still to thus day have not received a single penny. He is trading in KOT4x and he said that they required me to pay an insurance of $40k that will be held until my first withdrawal.
He made the withdrawal and is sitting in a shady bank account. Now this other individual (the banker) is asking for an IMF Fee (which is all bullsh*t I believe).
He attempted to send it to my BTC Wallet and was pending for 8 hours. He then informed that KOT4x required that $40k insurance.
I pray my money is not gone (but scared it is, it was all my disability money and fe very ashamed & embarrasses of myself).

If there is anyone who may have suggestions to what I may do at this point any information would greatly be appreciated.

here is his profile:

m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/goldenprofts?tsid=0.5547441194436845&source=result

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

There's no "make money fast" scheme out there. All those "traders" are no traders, they're just scammers wanting all of your money.
"$40k insurance"? "BTC wallet"? Yep, definitely one of those scam accounts. I'm sorry for you, but the money is gone.

Wondering if anyone else has ever invested with a broker manager by the name Steven Williams? I invested with thus guy and worried the money is not actually there. It seems to be a network of people in a big scheme to rip people off.
I paid his commissions twice and still to thus day have not received a single penny. He is trading in KOT4x and he said that they required me to pay an insurance of $40k that will be held until my first withdrawal.
He made the withdrawal and is sitting in a shady bank account. Now this other individual (the banker) is asking for an IMF Fee (which is all bullsh*t I believe).
He attempted to send it to my BTC Wallet and was pending for 8 hours. He then informed that KOT4x required that $40k insurance.
I pray my money is not gone (but scared it is, it was all my disability money and fe very ashamed & embarrasses of myself).

If there is anyone who may have suggestions to what I may do at this point any information would greatly be appreciated.

here is his profile:

Any website?

He uses KOT4x for the exchange. That is his Facebook profile. He uses WhatsApp for communication as well. I feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself if I’ve been ripped off. There’s a good chance he has been traced fortunately and his colleague. I’m just waiting for a follow up.

He uses KOT4x for the exchange. That is his Facebook profile. He uses WhatsApp for communication as well. I feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself if I’ve been ripped off. There’s a good chance he has been traced fortunately and his colleague. I’m just waiting for a follow up.
How you can go with some social media pages bro?

He attempted to send it to my BTC Wallet and was pending for 8 hours. He then informed that KOT4x required

here is his profile:

Unfortunately, you got scammed. He tried messaging me as well but luckily I found your forum so thank you so much! I'm a college kid with only a fraction of what you sent him in my name but I would have been devastated if that happened to me as well.

the authorities reached out. Basically said, if he does not send the money I am entitled to he promised, I then can move forward pressing charges and they know his Coinbase Account & Ethereum linked accounts. So it’s on me in one sense.
If the money magically appears in my BTC wallet (and you know who I am) I won’t proceed with their suggestion.
I just want my money that I was promised.
Do the right thing and be a human being, in the end; Karma Always Wins - Trust Me

Back