Be careful of Profitable PAMM, Invictus PAMM,www.projectsphinx.tk

damn SCAM !!! I lost almost 50k usd in the brokers suggested by this trader and now he doesn't answer any message, also the brokers nor traders, I have no doubt that everything has been planned or are the same people, I will investigate more about this trader until him pay me every dollar that I trusted to him.

damn SCAM !!! I lost almost 50k usd in the brokers suggested by this trader and now he doesn't answer any message, also the brokers nor traders, I have no doubt that everything has been planned or are the same people, I will investigate more about this trader until him pay me every dollar that I trusted to him.

Sorry to hear about your loss enterireland. Unfortunately it looks like we're in the same boat. Any ideas on how to proceed. How can someone be so unscrupulous and underhanded??? My guess is that this guy Bulat Stevens stole over a million dollars from unsuspecting investors. Any idea on where to start an investigation that may lead to a recovery of our funds in full or in part. Please message me directly. Thanks.

I'm searching for Bulat Stevens and his brokers, onasis and solidus returns my money back, I can't believe I've fallen like a dumb by this scam, I've lost 15k eur and 25k eur, were the savings of my life, but it won't stay that way.

Hello, I am very sad for everything you comment on this thread, because it is a ****ing lie. There is a conspiracy against Onasis, for example, created by fund managers and accounts, who want to destroy their competition based on lies and multicks.

1. It is not true that someone has lost money in this PAMM, or that the broker has not paid, or that the broker has disappeared, as mentioned above. I for example onasisforex.com I see it as always, as solidus.

2. Users who make those comments, can see that they are new users, they simply threw their **** in the comments and never worried again, not even the options to "recover their capital" that Pharaoh proposed, as you have seen, They have not even wanted to take a complaint seriously or contact a lawyer.

3. Users who criticize brokers or PAMM, lie, and lie blatantly. They will not be able to prove that they lost, even if they have an account or have received an email from these people. That is why I REQUIRE that strong evidence is shown, such as proof of deposit to the bank account.

4. It is a very delicate and even criminal matter, to launch false accusations against companies with the aim of damaging their public image. Apparently this page does not take this into account, and it seems that any damaging comment is allowed without contributing evidence and even multicks in the forum.

5. If you realize, there are only 3 complaints in the network concerning these brokers and this pamm, and they concentrate on 3 users of this same thread. Not even nobody has commented on for example in myfxbook.com the losses they have had (because they just have not had any losses, because everything is fine)

I found these comments on the net, when I was one of the people who invested in the Invictus fund, and if I made money I do not understand why others lie and say they lost. What I understood when the PAMM was closed is that the traders gave a simple break and they would change broker in a few months, that's why I was expelled as a customer when closing the PAMM, but they paid me. I was just looking for if these traders have any new funds, if anyone knows if the managers of this PAMM are operating some new fund to let me know where I can go.

I EXPLAIN PROOF OF LOSSES, A PHOTO OR SOMETHING, BANK TRANSFERS AND SOMETHING THAT CAN SERVE TO SHOW YOU THAT ALL THAT WAS SAY BAD DURING THESE 3 PAGES IS TRUE.

And you will see how the months pass and no one gives any proof ...

Bye.

You probably would have gotten more of a response from the people complaining if you had shown up at least 6 months ago. Popping in to a long-inactive thread seldom brings back people who filed a old complaint and then dropped out.

As for proof, yes, that would be nice. Had the person who started this thread wanted to open a Traders Court case, then evidence would have been a requirement.

As it stands, those who complained didn't prove they had any losses. On the other hand, you neglected to include any proof of profits, so there's no reason to give any more weight to your statement than to anyone else's so far.

Hi Pharaoh, i undestand you perfectly, that´s why i like see how the months pass, because people with problems in Solidus or Onasis will come here with any evidence... because brokers are online, and it´s not true that go out. So my post it´s for try to undetand that there are people that can say bad things about companyes or other traders without any evidence. If this post will be REAL, the scammed people will ask about real solutions, and nobody like your very good solution Pharaoh, it´s a very good signal that there are a lie here.

The people would have gathered to denounce, or would have communicated more between them in this same post. As you can see, no one has cared anything "recover" what they say lost, they have just thrown the **** and left.

And it´s strange too... nobody sent any bad comment to his Feed, like... trader scammer, or, warning... myfxbook.com/members/bobjetions

And it´s not true, Pharaon, that people will not back, because every comment that any makes in this post, user will receive one email from Forex Peace Army like me..
Be careful of Profitable PAMM, Invictus PAMM,www,projectsphinx.tk - New reply to watched thread

So, they will receive this email, and will see that we need any proof and evidence. And it´s very, very easy.. any simple Photo from his bank account transfers to the broker account. I´m not defending any broker, i´m defending only the truth.

It´s my first time in this website, and i like it, so i can wait lots of weeks and months waiting for the truth. Thanks a lot.

You are incorrect about notifications. Only those who chose to subscribe by email to a thread will get an email notification. I'd resign tomorrow if I had to get an email for every reply in every thread I've posted in. I think the FPA mail server would break if Pharaoh chose to turn on email notifications for all the threads he's posted in.

I'll leave the two of you to the rest of the debate, but would like it if Aliagas would comment on his relationship to FPA member Oscardjavan.

I like add one link:

fxstat.com/it/forum/discuss/Invictus-Pamm-43839

I don´t see any bad comment from sirlordaries user. If this user have a 20-25% DD and it´s crying, Where is he and his comments if the trader blow all his account??? show it and think about it.

I see I need to be more direct...

Aliagas, what is your relationship to FPA member Oscardjavan?

Back