Be careful of Profitable PAMM, Invictus PAMM,www.projectsphinx.tk

nickk

Recruit
Also be careful with the Fund which operates under "Profitable PAMM", "Invictus PAMM" , and few more strategies which will soon be advertised on the site projectsphinx.tk run by "BobjetionsS" and his name is STEVENS BULAT myfxbook.com/members/bobjetions , he also runs a SCAM scheme. He trades with two unregulated SCAM Brokers, Onasis Fx and SolidusFX, probably his Brokers because he asks you to deposit funds with these Brokers only. The WITHDRAWALS showed on his accounts are most probably fake. If you insist in trading your account with a different Broker then he will attach a Junk EA to your platform and he does not care about the results. If you ask him to trade according to the strategies he uses for his accounts, then he says: "Oh, OK, in this case you have to open and account with these Brokers, Onasis and SolidusFX and follow my PAMM" .

hmm interesting..the following traders don't appear to think so... and both brokers appear to be white labels of very well respected and financed Scandinavian ( Swedbank) and German banks...

myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/onasis/843441,1

Your accusations are unfounded. Do you have any proof of what you say? I have worked with the broker and I haven't had any problems.

Wow. A pair of One Post Wonders who showed up just to dispute one complaint.

Well known, well rated, and well regulated brokers get complaints here. For some reason, brand new accounts popping up to defend those brokers are rare.

Wow. A pair of One Post Wonders who showed up just to dispute one complaint.

Well known, well rated, and well regulated brokers get complaints here. For some reason, brand new accounts popping up to defend those brokers are rare.

well....regarding your rather vacuous 'one post wonder' comment..I have been on this site for about a decade now, and contributed to many reviews; however as you say this is my first post in this category. I really don't think you are in postilion to judge based on that..particularly since you appear to have had no experience with this broker. Having traded with this broker for the best part of a year, and experienced no issues, I just can't stand by and allow these sort of 'obvious scam' comments to go by un-challanged..especially when the person posting has obviously not traded with the broker he claims to be scam and has absolutely no evidence to confirm such..do you agree? 'Well known well rated and well regulated' are often the most dangerous - examples being PFG, Refco and FXCM and Alpari to name a few ..I prefer the more obscure these days;)

Peter,

You have some limited right to be offended at being called a one post wonder, but I don't believe it's enough to justify a charge of vacuous. I checked, and there are reviews with your name going back many years. On the other hand, you are one of two people with very new forums accounts who have only posted in this thread. Anyone could have made an account and picked a name similar or identical to a long-time reviewer.

Currently, forums and reviews are not directly linked. I cannot count the number of times Pharaoh has spotted one post wonders who turned out to be company employees or else some freelancer running several accounts.

I would also like to point out that your positive experiences do not mean no one ever had a negative experience. For a non-scam broker of any size, there are bound to be some clients who are unhappy. Some are inexperienced and don't understand what happened. Some had a serious issue and the broker's support agents did a poor job handling the situation.

I am glad you've jointed the forums, even though your chosen method did generate some sparks. Since you have been trading for so long, I hope to see you share more of your experiences.

I think you need to reconsider your facts on well regulated. Refco was before strict regulation. PFG's clients got most or all of their money back the last I heard. FXCM got a bailout and is still in business. The UK branch of Alpari did go down.

What's needed is stricter regs about segregation of client funds to protect that money in the event of a bankruptcy. I doubt unregulated offshore brokers will be in any hurry to make this a standard practice. Of course, when some obscure little broker gets in financial trouble (or just decides to become deposit only), there aren't as many people to complain and there's no regulator to complain to.

What I said still applies. The defense of well known, well rated and well regulated brokers (which by their size and ratings should have a large and mostly happy client base) don't have nearly the same number of defenders parachuting in to sing their praises in complaint threads. For a guy who's been around longer than me, you picked what you should have realized was a suspicions way to join the conversation. I hope you'll do more in the forums than this one thread. I'm still awaiting Gordonfn's return. I doubt that him being the second brand new forums account created to comment on this thread leaves me as the only one wondering about him.

I think you need to reconsider your facts on well regulated. Refco was before strict regulation. PFG's clients got most or all of their money back the last I heard. FXCM got a bailout and is still in business. The UK branch of Alpari did go down.

What's needed is stricter regs about segregation of client funds to protect that money in the event of a bankruptcy. I doubt unregulated offshore brokers will be in any hurry to make this a standard practice. Of course, when some obscure little broker gets in financial trouble (or just decides to become deposit only), there aren't as many people to complain and there's no regulator to complain to.

What I said still applies. The defense of well known, well rated and well regulated brokers (which by their size and ratings should have a large and mostly happy client base) don't have nearly the same number of defenders parachuting in to sing their praises in complaint threads. For a guy who's been around longer than me, you picked what you should have realized was a suspicions way to join the conversation. I hope you'll do more in the forums than this one thread. I'm still awaiting Gordonfn's return. I doubt that him being the second brand new forums account created to comment on this thread leaves me as the only one wondering about him.

I try to post as little as possible these days as it inevitably spawns an endless debate from party's who have usually already made up their minds, and therefore this is likely to be my last.The reason for posting in this thread being very simple - I happen to use Onasisfx with no issues to date - that simple.

OK hows this for why regulated brokers may not be that well defended - I have traded with about 20 UK / FCA/EU regulated brokers through a news trading service ( which required a 'wide spread' of brokers) over the last year and did OK, until every single one of them ' marked' ( delayed trades etc) my account, and made trading almost impossible. A lot of newbie traders start this way thinking it is easy riches and experience a similar outcome. My point still stands that the term 'regulated' brokers is a mere smokescreen to what is actually going on in the background - all sorts of tricks if you deviate in the slightest from their extensive T&C list. I have also traded a with 3TGFX Onasisfx and has absolutely no issues; neither of which appear on the radar for many, but certainly doesn't mean to say they can be written off with banal 'must be scam' remarks, from those which don't even trade with them. As you rightly say, the only long term solution for all brokers is to offer trustee accounts - but appears only possible for those with very large deposits..

Peter,

You have some limited right to be offended at being called a one post wonder, but I don't believe it's enough to justify a charge of vacuous. I checked, and there are reviews with your name going back many years. On the other hand, you are one of two people with very new forums accounts who have only posted in this thread. Anyone could have made an account and picked a name similar or identical to a long-time reviewer.

Currently, forums and reviews are not directly linked. I cannot count the number of times Pharaoh has spotted one post wonders who turned out to be company employees or else some freelancer running several accounts.

I would also like to point out that your positive experiences do not mean no one ever had a negative experience. For a non-scam broker of any size, there are bound to be some clients who are unhappy. Some are inexperienced and don't understand what happened. Some had a serious issue and the broker's support agents did a poor job handling the situation.

I am glad you've jointed the forums, even though your chosen method did generate some sparks. Since you have been trading for so long, I hope to see you share more of your experiences.

Thanks for the feedback and apologies for any offense taken - I like to be direct:) As a moderator may I respectfully suggest that posts stating ' obvious scam' or similar such remarks don't go unchallenged by the mods ( i.e. you could say 'how did you arrive at this decision', 'do you have any proof', 'what was your experience with this broker'....), as it quickly highlights gaps in the arguments and avoids a lot of endless debate..and, not least, damaged business reputations...cheers!

Believe me, I don't automatically trust a broker because it's "well-regulated". I just consider that to be one very important step of due diligence. I've seen too may unregulated and under-regulated brokers evaporate with no warning and leaving no trace behind. This leaves no possible recourse for traders when the site falls off the web.

Of course, if I was in charge of regulation, all broker CEOs and major shareholders would be wearing GPS trackers firmly attached to their ankles.

Back