Be careful when trading with ufx trading company

hamada300070

Recruit
Dear guys,

I started trading with ufx nearly before 2 weeks.

They assigned an account manager for me ( as I am a beginner and he told me that no need for experience as they will do everything for me be calling me to just confirm the deal)

I deposit 3700$ with them, & started making profits until something strange happened.

one day my account manager told me to open a deal EUR/USD, and that deal started losing until my account would be zero.

He called me & told me to deposit more money to secure myself against losing.

i deposit 2000$ . and told him to make a stop loss not to reach that limit again as my account is not suitable for that limit of risks. He told me no, have no fear!!! (BTW the deal weren't closed until 11/02/2016)

On thursday 11/02/2016 , he started again risking my account by opening deals with millions. My account reached around 11000$. And suddenly an alert came to my e-mail to deposit more money to secure the account.

And he called me to do that. But the account has become 700$ and the deal was closed by loss around 8947$ and the EUR/USD deal was closed by loss 2325$ !!!

He called me in a hurry and told me i swear i will get this man back, give me more money to get your profits we have great movements in the market

Again I deposit 4800$ :( (last of my money hoping to get the lost money) and told him to be honest with my money this is the latest money I have and please put stop loss for my deals and deal we my account professionally, again told me no fear

On WED 17/02/2016, He called me to start dealing with the same way!!! I told him to make a stop loss he said don't worry

I told him I am at the hospital with my son and I won't be able to watch my account. If you find it losing call me to close the deal and be careful

When I went to work after hospital I found that my account has only 275$ !!!

I withdrew that amount ( and the money didn't get to my account so far BTW).

And started sending e-mails to him to see what to do but no reply !!!!!!!!!!

So far no one replied to mo, and I feel that this isn't a professional way to deal with my money and they just wanted to steal my money.

I heard about your forums and a lot of people advised me to complain here

Please help.

Thank you

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 1
Can my credit card customer services get the money back ???!!! Unfortunately today is Friday

I can get them on Sunday morning

All what I did is changing the card to avoid depositing more money by ufx

Can i get the money back after changing the card ?

Please advise

Thank you

Can my credit card customer services get the money back ???!!! Unfortunately today is Friday

I can get them on Sunday morning

All what I did is changing the card to avoid depositing more money by ufx

Can i get the money back after changing the card ?

Please advise

Thank you

Dont change now because if they take money from your CC then you are able to get it back within 15 days. so wait and talk with CC ASAP.

Unfortunately, I have already changed the card and ccv but with the same information ans deal.

I have called the customer service and they made a blockage for the transactions

As the 10000 $ were deposited in 5 times

And they told me to wait for 5 working days for results

I will tell you the results, guys

Thank you :)

Hi guys,

An important update has happened today.

One from ufx company called me, he told me that he is from the complaints section and told me to tell him about my complaint.

I told him what happened.

He told me that it is not possible to get the money back but he can do something else.

He told me that the company earned around 4000$ from my deals. And he is ready to put 2000$ in my account and change my account's supervisor. And convert my account to the compensation section which is responsible for recompensing the losing accounts by working with less risks.

And he promised to do his best to recompense me.

BUT ... I must sign a paper which says that my problem with the company has been solved. And I am so satisfied with this action from the company .

Please guys, advise me.

I am so confused.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi guys,

An important update has happened today.

One from ufx company called me, he told me that he is from the complaints section and told me to tell him about my complaint.

I told him what happened.

He told me that it is not possible to get the money back but he can do something else.

He told me that the company earned around 4000$ from my deals. And he is ready to put 2000$ in my account and change my account's supervisor. And convert my account to the compensation section which is responsible for recompensing the losing accounts by working with less risks.

And he promised to do his best to recompense me.

BUT ... I must sign a paper which says that my problem with the company has been solved. And I am so satisfied with this action from the company .

Please guys, advise me.

I am so confused.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

That paper is likely to make chargebacks for the existing money they've taken much harder to accomplish. Show the paper to your bank before even thinking of signing it.

If you do sign, I believe there's a 99% chance that you will be jerked around a little longer, asked to put in even more money, and then the next "no worry" trade will wipe you out.

I called the bank customers services. And told me that the money is back temporarily until an investigation ends by the bank administration.

Now I know why did they call me.

Although they ignored me for nearly 10 days.

Pray for me guys. I will tell you the updates.

I really appreciate your help :)

Back