Be careful with option500 investment

Heru Hariayanto

Private
Good day FPA,
My name is Heru Hariyanto from Jakarta, Indonesia. I am a new trader of option500 and I got problem in withdrawing my fund and found a cheating trading methode. First of all, my english is not that good and it is a big joy finding FPA and able to share a very bad forex experience in this forum. Here is the cronology. I got a call from the Account Manager of option500.com, Alan Jones on August 19th 2016 offered me to be involved a free risk special project with $2000 deposit. After a quite long chatt, I decided to give away $900 as deposit. I browsed to check the legitimacy of the company on the same day. That was the time I discovered FPA and some negative reviews about option500.com. I have to admitt, this is my stupidity by not checking the company profile in advance and went straight for fund execution. I was shock found some negative reviews from other client especially in withdrawal part. But again it was too late as I have funded $900 as deposit. Seeing those reviews, I straightly mailed the support@option500.com to withdraw my fund. I communicated with a lady namely Amy Brown. She informed that the withdrawal I requested could not approved unless I sent her all the requirement, such as copy of CC, copy of ID card and signing the trade agreement. I follow her instruction by sending all the requirements and mail her back right after to follow up my withdrawal and waited for hours for her reply. As you can guess, no response at all. I got another mail from compliance@option500.com stating my account is actuve and may start to trade. As I did not get any response, I decided to give it a try as the system seems easier and simple compare to metatrader4 I usually use. Everything seemed to be find at first. Until I found a robotic or something entering my account and did 2 times trade on my behalf without me knowing. You can easily guess, those trades ended up in loss. Seeing these facts happened right in front of me, it made me feel insecure and unsafe. I mailed to all address mentioned above to make a complaint and to request for a withdrawal for all my fund left. The total of the left fund was $902. I have done some trades with them on that day and luckily I got short for only $5. It was like 30 times, I reckon. I mailed them on their working hours at around 3-4PM. I know they were there and read my mail. But as you can guess, no response at all. My mind set now is that I will not get my money back. But actually I don't know yet because it just happened yesterday. Till this email sent out, no response at all from anybody of option500.com

I am still in big hope, FPA can help me in getting my fund back. I still keep all documentation and mails in case needed to support the case. Option500 and other forex fraud scammer should be banned from the industry. Client trust of the industry is getting less and less with lots of forex fraud scene around. Hope this review may also help other people to decide the legit broker.

Thank you so much FPA. Your help is and attention is really appreciated.

Regards,
Heru Hariyanto

Good day FPA,
My name is Heru Hariyanto from Jakarta, Indonesia. I am a new trader of option500 and I got problem in withdrawing my fund and found a cheating trading methode. First of all, my english is not that good and it is a big joy finding FPA and able to share a very bad forex experience in this forum. Here is the cronology. I got a call from the Account Manager of option500.com, Alan Jones on August 19th 2016 offered me to be involved a free risk special project with $2000 deposit. After a quite long chatt, I decided to give away $900 as deposit. I browsed to check the legitimacy of the company on the same day. That was the time I discovered FPA and some negative reviews about option500.com. I have to admitt, this is my stupidity by not checking the company profile in advance and went straight for fund execution. I was shock found some negative reviews from other client especially in withdrawal part. But again it was too late as I have funded $900 as deposit. Seeing those reviews, I straightly mailed the support@option500.com to withdraw my fund. I communicated with a lady namely Amy Brown. She informed that the withdrawal I requested could not approved unless I sent her all the requirement, such as copy of CC, copy of ID card and signing the trade agreement. I follow her instruction by sending all the requirements and mail her back right after to follow up my withdrawal and waited for hours for her reply. As you can guess, no response at all. I got another mail from compliance@option500.com stating my account is actuve and may start to trade. As I did not get any response, I decided to give it a try as the system seems easier and simple compare to metatrader4 I usually use. Everything seemed to be find at first. Until I found a robotic or something entering my account and did 2 times trade on my behalf without me knowing. You can easily guess, those trades ended up in loss. Seeing these facts happened right in front of me, it made me feel insecure and unsafe. I mailed to all address mentioned above to make a complaint and to request for a withdrawal for all my fund left. The total of the left fund was $902. I have done some trades with them on that day and luckily I got short for only $5. It was like 30 times, I reckon. I mailed them on their working hours at around 3-4PM. I know they were there and read my mail. But as you can guess, no response at all. My mind set now is that I will not get my money back. But actually I don't know yet because it just happened yesterday. Till this email sent out, no response at all from anybody of option500.com

I am still in big hope, FPA can help me in getting my fund back. I still keep all documentation and mails in case needed to support the case. Option500 and other forex fraud scammer should be banned from the industry. Client trust of the industry is getting less and less with lots of forex fraud scene around. Hope this review may also help other people to decide the legit broker.

Thank you so much FPA. Your help is and attention is really appreciated.

Regards,
Heru Hariyanto

One simple question, why you haven't checked the review about them before you decided to go live with them?

Now come to solution,

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

If they don`t bother to come here or reply you properly then update it here in thread, I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Good afternoon FPA,

I mailed this thread to all possible party as instructed yesterday. And it seemed work. I got a feedback from the support@option500.com today at around 10AM GMT. It said via mail by support agent namely Amy Brown that they forwarded my withdrawal request to their bank and the bank is processing it. I replied the mail to know exactly on what date the withdrawal process will be done and when exactly the fund will be transferred to my account but no response yet so far. But it was a very good impact and result, proving how big FPA influencing the flow of the scene.
In addition to my issue, I have not trade using my option500 account since yesterday, August 23rd 2016 to today. However, again I found 3 trades were done by them in behalf of me everyday since the mentioned date. I pressure it is a pilot mode was set for those as the trade were only for USD-CHF. Mostly are loss but today my deposit balance suddenly almost reach to the amount I have deposited at first.

Thank you. It is a very good signal even no conclussion yet so far. I will wait and I will keep you update for any further progress. Thank you.

Regards,
Heru Hariyanto

Don't let them delay you too long. Credit card payments can sometimes be charged back, but there are deadlines.

Good morning Pharaoh,

I just got a reply from the support agent this morning at 7.30AM and per her, their bank automatically recognized my account details and it will take 15-20 days to get the fund transferred back. She asked to make a follow up as well to the account manager who contacted me firstly, Alan Stone by mailing to alan.s@option500.com. I invite him to join FPA community forum by giving a thread link on the mail. I am sure he was the one who trade on my behalf in these 4 days back. I still await for his response to my mail.

I will keep you update.

Regards,
Heru Hariyanto

Talk to your bank about credit card chargeback deadlines. If you are even 1 day late, them you can NEVER do a chargeback. As long as you are well within the deadline, you can give the company a little more time to fix the problem. Beware they may offer bonuses and more "expert help" just to push you past that chargeback deadline before your account suddenly loses all it's money in another accidental trade.

I visited my Bank and talked about the my issue and possible of CC charge back to my contact person. She is willing to help me. Per her? The deadline of the charge back is 60 days. So, it's still far away from the deadline.
In addition to that, as I told you last week, the option500 support team asked me to mail my account manager, Alan Stone to check about my withdrawal request. And as I have guessed, no response from this guy at all. From the day I stopped trading, my account keeps active in trading and he trades on my behalf, I know.
I have to wait for my bank, processing the charge back, that's one thing for sure. But related to my option500 account, what should I do next? Should I just keep silent and watching? I am just worry, they're gonna frozen my account if keep mailing them. Please advice
Regards,
Heru

Ask your bank for advice.

If anyone from Option500 tries to get you to sign anything, don't. These binary companies often say "We can process your withdrawal as soon as you sign this", and what they want you to sign is designed to ruin your chances of a successful chargeback.

Hi Pharaoh,

Well noted. My bank advisor told me that it will take 14 days to process the charge back but possible to be done earlier. I am still waiting for their call. And no mail or call from Option500 so far. I still find some trades were done on my behalf and the amount of my deposit keeps fluctuating. I am just worry if my fund will be zero before my Bank can conclude the charge back.

The chargeback should apply to the amount you deposited.

Be careful. Option500 could create fake profits in your account. Then they'll tell you that you must cancel the chargeback in order to make a withdrawal of your initial deposit and profits. If you do, it would be very sad if 5 minutes after the chargeback is cancelled, you find out that somehow one big trade wiped out your account.

Back