Be carefull with Forex Club "racketing" is a word they know very well

maxruben

Private
I will not express myself in many words, because I recorded (audio video's file) a good part of the unfair practices of Forex Club, but to make it shortly:
1/Huge slippage
2/They freeze your platform when you want to cancel an order that is near of your price (4 or 5 pips sometime more) when the market starts to go in opposite direction of your order.
3/Too many re-quotations when you want to close a position with profit.
4/You are filled only when the offer price market is quoted 4 pips below you buying price or when the ask price market is 4 pips above your selling price.
4/Don't respect the CFTC rules.
And much more...

Hi, First of all excuse me for my English it is not so good, more details you don't need it, I have recorded all my desktop on video, some have my comments as well. I will send all the staff to the FPA Staff Traders.
For you to be more precise If you want I will send you some screen print.
I want to open a case can you help me out??
Maxruben

[langtitle=fr]a detail between a full of!![/langtitle]

Hi Sylvie,
I took off the file which contained some sensitive information in my account statement.
So now I put it again in screen print, I don't know how to do it in another way.account statement Forex Club.jpg
Tomorrow I'm going to attach a video of my screen (I never downloaded on Internet I have to check this out) showing the following:
I sold EURUSD at he market, I had a re-quotation by the platform at 1.380830, I accepted I had the order in pending order the EURUSD then moved on 1.3806 on the bid then went to 1.380950 but my selling order at 1.380830 was not done then the platform made me another re-quote at 1.380530 with 1.380810 bid I canceled it. Then I sold to the market at 1.380270 the order went in pending order and stay like this for around 50 seconds then without re-quotation the platform executed my selling order at 1.379970 then freezing platform. And more when I checked the account statement this order N° 1526840 (sold 400.000 eurusd at 1.379970) you can't find it.
This is a very small part of all their practices!!
Is that enough?

a detail between a full of it!!

lHi Sylvie,
I took off the file which contained some sensitive information in my account statement.
So now I put it again in screen print, I don't know how to do it in another way.View attachment 4595
Tomorrow I'm going to attach a video of my screen (I never downloaded on Internet I have to check this out) showing the following:
I sold EURUSD at he market, I had a re-quotation by the platform at 1.380830, I accepted I had the order in pending order the EURUSD then moved on 1.3806 on the bid then went to 1.380950 but my selling order at 1.380830 was not done then the platform made me another re-quote at 1.380530 with 1.380810 bid I canceled it. Then I sold to the market at 1.380270 the order went in pending order and stay like this for around 50 seconds then without re-quotation the platform executed my selling order at 1.379970 then freezing platform. And more when I checked the account statement this order N° 1526840 (sold 400.000 eurusd at 1.379970) you can't find it.
This is a very small part of all their practices!![/lang]

Hi Sylvie thank you for the link.
I just downloaded a video here the link[video=youtube;mHNwbf5ogtM][/video]
This is really NOT the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that the FPA forex court trader is no more than a "joke"

This is for all the member of Forex Peace Army

I filled a case almost 4 weeks ago, and I still doesn't have any news.
It looks like the FPA forex court trader is a big joke.
Sorry to say that but I've got plenty of proofs and evidences with all the video that recorded the behavior of Forex Club they really are thief but it seems that Forex peace army needs sponsors.
It is a shame I thought really Forex peace army was on the good side!!
Max Ruben

The court is run by volunteers. You filed your case 2 weeks ago, not 4 weeks ago. The logical thing to do would be to visit your case file and politely ask for some attention instead of hurling insults.

Hi Pharaoh,
Thank you for your answer, I apology for my last post, when you are victim of such things, sometime you lose your calm. It will be great and nice if the FPA forex court trader could take a look on my case.
I add another video just to give some more weigh to my demand.
Have a nice day[video=youtube_share;QS9TVazTCMI]http://youtu.be/QS9TVazTCMI[/video]

Back