BeAlgo.com

goldie222

Review Spammer
Not traceable and very dodgy. Only seem to deal with Algotechs, so I guessare part of the same scheme

Mohammed22

Recruit
BeAlgo bealgo.com and Algotech algotechs.com , they both working together. Throughout my experience as their client for almost one year. I can say they are both scam and have inadequate regulations. I strongly warn you to be cautioned and fully aware about those brokers. Bealgo MT4 is on automated trading , you cant do anything by your self as BeAlgo totally control MT4 entirely once BeAlgo wants to still your money they just make your MT4 margined call , 40000EUR. disappeared which was stolen and closed my account by them. Thereafter themselves also disappeared for ever.

pravinpush

Recruit
BeAlgo bealgo.com and Algotech algotechs.com , they both working together. Throughout my experience as their client for almost one year. I can say they are both scam and have inadequate regulations. I strongly warn you to be cautioned and fully aware about those brokers. Bealgo MT4 is on automated trading , you cant do anything by your self as BeAlgo totally control MT4 entirely once BeAlgo wants to still your money they just make your MT4 margined call , 40000EUR. disappeared which was stolen and closed my account by them. Thereafter themselves also disappeared for ever.
On my fx book they show profits every month then how can they do a margin call on ur 40k a count.

Mohammed22

Recruit
On my fx book they show profits every month then how can they do a margin call on ur 40k a count.
I decided to clear my self out from Bealgo I requested to withdraw all my balance money so Bealgo once margined call my account as simple as that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Recyle Bin 0
A Forex Software 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0