Beaware of icmarkets.they are bunch of thieves

Zulfi baloch

Recruit
They manipulate your trades.they never let your trades hit your tps.they automatically close your trades when they are running in minus.please stay away from them.i have lost my faith in trading because of these shameless thieves.if you want to loose your money and loose your faith in trading kindly ho ahead.

They manipulate your trades.they never let your trades hit your tps.they automatically close your trades when they are running in minus.please stay away from them.i have lost my faith in trading because of these shameless thieves.if you want to loose your money and loose your faith in trading kindly ho ahead.
Don't forget to add your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8264/icmarkets-forex-brokers

And, how long you are trading with them?

if your trades close when its running in minus then your probably getting margin called. Calling a regulated broker a thief can be slander. be careful what you throw about. seems like your upset because you got your own trade incorrect

Maybe that was the case here:
If you're from Europe and using a European (ESMA) regulated broker (like with Cysec, BaFin, ICB regulations) it is possible that all your trades will have a maximum SL of -50% and also a maximum leverage of 1:30 in your broker's account. Maybe you've been stopped out at a 50% DD?

P.S.: If you don't want to have a maximum SL and/or a higher leverage usually you just need to register a professional account with a broker within the EU (but it's very hard to get one). Otherwise you can still register an account with an offshore regulated broker (like with IFSC, FSC, FCA (note: ASIC (and in some cases also FCA) officially are not accepting 'out of scope'-traders anymore (for example from the EU)).

Back