BECFD WITHDRAWAL EXCUSES AND COERCION

treeline

Recruit
From the first slightly indignant call from a female to the brash coercion by account managers i had a background mental dialogue forming.
to cut a long story short After having my payments transfered to euros in their earnest which cost £76 pounds in bank fees they took remote control of my pc and initiated trades i did not authorise.
now i would like my money back, its first put more funds in to balance the money we borrowed to add leverage .I didnt agree to that either so now its futile to converse further and i happily invite BCEFD Account manager Leon or Mario Cooper or James marshall to respond to these issues n this Public forum.
Trading account 171221933994

From the first slightly indignant call from a female to the brash coercion by account managers i had a background mental dialogue forming.
to cut a long story short After having my payments transfered to euros in their earnest which cost £76 pounds in bank fees they took remote control of my pc and initiated trades i did not authorise.
now i would like my money back, its first put more funds in to balance the money we borrowed to add leverage .I didnt agree to that either so now its futile to converse further and i happily invite BCEFD Account manager Leon or Mario Cooper or James marshall to respond to these issues n this Public forum.
Trading account 171221933994
How and when you deposit the money?

How and when you deposit the money?
Hello FX Master the money was deposited via the BECFD website deposit section on the 22 december 2017 Initial depost 4000 euro i clawed 2000 back by request on the 23 december the record of deposits and withdrawal were accessable the last time i checked about 4 days ago.the payment was made from my current account

Hello FX Master the money was deposited via the BECFD website deposit section on the 22 december 2017 Initial depost 4000 euro i clawed 2000 back by request on the 23 december the record of deposits and withdrawal were accessable the last time i checked about 4 days ago.the payment was made from my current account
Talk with Credit card customer care ASAP and tell them to file the chargeback. If you didn`t get the satisfied answer then write me back I`ll suggest you more steps to get your funds back.

Back