beCFD withdrawal issue

steven L

Recruit
can anyone help, I've tried for the last 3 months to get my money from BECFD but they keep cancelling my withdrawal, the account manager never returns any calls, but they keep telling me to contact him, his name is michael gallant , i have several thousand euros in the account and can't get any of it. many thanks

can anyone help, I've tried for the last 3 months to get my money from BECFD but they keep cancelling my withdrawal, the account manager never returns any calls, but they keep telling me to contact him, his name is michael gallant , i have several thousand euros in the account and can't get any of it. many thanks
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

no still can't get my money
Send to them claim letter via email to return your money as they commited fraud since they unlawfully retain your funds. Their terms and conditions will be clasified by any court as unlegal and breaching Eu regulations. They are in breach of contract by breaching own terms and conditions by not executing client withdrawals. Better to hire law company to resolve return of money they stole from you.I requested chargeback via bank as well. If you can share any contacts, bank wire nr or any addreses of stakeholders you can help people as well Where they are been operating from might help to bring them to justice.

Back