BECFD withdrawal problem, I can´t get my money back.

Marcc

Recruit
What happened was, It started with a phone call where I get the lady named Sarah.. something, she was very persuasive and I fell for it. I put there 500 pounds. She ensured me, that I can take my money anytime I want and within 2 hours should be back on my account. Then she handed me to my new account manager Georgio Ladas. He started to persuade me to put more deposit to make more money, because of this and because of that. But I refused without any proof that he is capable of doing what he says he´s doing. I´m not gonna give all of my hard worked money to some stranger, right?

I make the first position, it was with Sarah. I won the position. So now I have on the account 542 pounds. Then I figured that I should check some reviews. Which, me a fool, should have done earlier, my mistake. I found that they are really troublesome.

So I tried to withdraw my money, I tried to play it cool, with an excuse, that I like it, I´ve earned some money, I see that it works. So I want to try to withdraw my money to see how it works and if it works. Before I start trading on a full scale. When I tried to withdraw money. I had to wait for my account manager approval, and first I had to verify myself. Which was like... I can put my money, but I can´t take them.

I tried to withdraw my money. It showed that my request is pending. After a while cancelled. I had a call with my account manager. And I need to say, it´s really difficult to get to him. He ensured me that he will take care of it and he will approve it. Didn´t happen, after a while, it blocks my request automatically. I request for a withdraw and within a few seconds I receive a mail about its cancellation. I was calling with him again, he said that it will take a while 2-3 days, but he is taking care of it. almost 3 weeks I´m trying to withdraw my money. And they just keep saying something and nothing is happening.

To contact my account manager I need to write to every possible address just not his own because he doesn´t reply, he gave me his skype under the name: jamesmarshall.ub , he ensured me that I can call him anytime, never replied to me. Even once. And even if he is online he is not picking it up. and after 3 days passed and he was supposed to fix the problem with withdrawing I cannot reach him.

Please help.

What happened was, It started with a phone call where I get the lady named Sarah.. something, she was very persuasive and I fell for it. I put there 500 pounds. She ensured me, that I can take my money anytime I want and within 2 hours should be back on my account. Then she handed me to my new account manager Georgio Ladas. He started to persuade me to put more deposit to make more money, because of this and because of that. But I refused without any proof that he is capable of doing what he says he´s doing. I´m not gonna give all of my hard worked money to some stranger, right?

I make the first position, it was with Sarah. I won the position. So now I have on the account 542 pounds. Then I figured that I should check some reviews. Which, me a fool, should have done earlier, my mistake. I found that they are really troublesome.

So I tried to withdraw my money, I tried to play it cool, with an excuse, that I like it, I´ve earned some money, I see that it works. So I want to try to withdraw my money to see how it works and if it works. Before I start trading on a full scale. When I tried to withdraw money. I had to wait for my account manager approval, and first I had to verify myself. Which was like... I can put my money, but I can´t take them.

I tried to withdraw my money. It showed that my request is pending. After a while cancelled. I had a call with my account manager. And I need to say, it´s really difficult to get to him. He ensured me that he will take care of it and he will approve it. Didn´t happen, after a while, it blocks my request automatically. I request for a withdraw and within a few seconds I receive a mail about its cancellation. I was calling with him again, he said that it will take a while 2-3 days, but he is taking care of it. almost 3 weeks I´m trying to withdraw my money. And they just keep saying something and nothing is happening.

To contact my account manager I need to write to every possible address just not his own because he doesn´t reply, he gave me his skype under the name: jamesmarshall.ub , he ensured me that I can call him anytime, never replied to me. Even once. And even if he is online he is not picking it up. and after 3 days passed and he was supposed to fix the problem with withdrawing I cannot reach him.

Please help.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back