Become a titan Forex trader - Free Strategy "The Asian Range Crossover"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FX4lyfe

SpotOnForex Representative
[video=youtube_share;Zim0bTaAQ5Y]http://youtu.be/Zim0bTaAQ5Y[/video]
<iframe width="843" height="158" style="max-width:100%" src="http://members.viplus.com/LandingPage,dc515276-e32d-479e-90e5-56d8611b01f0,44353.aspx" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
In case above form or video is not working click here

Hi Traders,

If you've not yet had the chance, you should really check out this video on Ben McInerney's highly revered strategy the 'Asian Range Crossover'...

He's putting together a video series showing us all how he trades it. You don't want to miss this one'. He's got tons of great information like his Forex Strategy Blueprint and what he calls The Consistency Compass.

To register, enter your name and email above and he will be sending you the indicator as seen in the above video, plus the 3 part video course will be rolled out over the next few days. The trade is accurate (72%), very simple to trade and anyone can add this to their current trading regime.

This trade really is a 'game changer' for anyone struggling with consistently. One thing about Ben - he's all about teaching and
giving away amazing free content. Don't miss this one.

Chat soon

P.S. From what I understand this video is coming down in 6 days (Monday 20th, October), so if you
want in, you had better do it sooner rather than later.

<iframe width="843" height="158" style="max-width:100%" src="http://members.viplus.com/LandingPage,dc515276-e32d-479e-90e5-56d8611b01f0,44353.aspx" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
In case above form or video is not working click here

Last edited:
You can read reviews for Spot On Forex here...

Spot On Forex reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdo...has expired/mpcf00/iso2014-10-20T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, October 20th, 2014.

Hi,

There are some bug in this indicator with build > 600

at line 1331, Colonne 8.
The description is :
"StringReplace" override system function

line 921..."MathMod" is an illegal switch expression type.
outstr (line 1315 and 1325) is a undeclared identifier

And in other lines, char must replaced by Char.

Thank to correct it.

BR

Hey Goldy,

I'm not sure I completely understand the problem? Is the
indicator not working on your MT4 platform?

I did not code the indicator itself, but I can get someone
to have a look at it. As mentioned in the video the indicator
is just a 'run of the mill' Asian range indicator. Nothing special.
You can download scores of them free online.

The indicator itself will not play a part in your results, only the
way you trade price around it.

Feel free to download any Asian Range indicator, but be
sure to match the settings with the one I have sent out.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to PM me
at b_mcinerney[at]hotmail.com

best regards
Ben

Last edited:
Ben

Could you please give the time you're rectangling in GMT so we can start backtesting a bit. Apparently, the raw strategy needs some refinement and you probably worked on that (pips range, ADR, etc...). Looking forward for the release. And by the way man, your teasing is getting on my nerves.

Hey Amin,

If you watch the 2 x videos with the indicator, I show you how to set it up so it's just like mine. The indicator is pretty clever and should adjust itself to your time zone. The start is 21:00 GMT (start of the sydney session) and the finish time is 7 hours later at 4:00 GMT.

Sorry to keep you waiting Amin, the first video of the 3 part mini-class will be sent out tomorrow afternoon CET :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back