Been a while to sign up but I'm here!

Shaun89

Recruit
Hey all I'm Shaun. Been trading a few years now and steadily getting along. I prefer trading trends on the Weekly and Daily TF and trading less rather than more to fit around work. Looking to glean some information here and join a community as well as help where I can!

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hey all I'm Shaun. Been trading a few years now and steadily getting along. I prefer trading trends on the Weekly and Daily TF and trading less rather than more to fit around work. Looking to glean some information here and join a community as well as help where I can!
Welcome to FPA Shaun89, let us know if we can help you with anything :)

John perry

Corporal
sounds great but i am finding holding over a day hard at the moment with all the market madness how you finding it?

jim67

Private, 1st Class
how are you finding the site? i just signed up whats the best way to work it and find out stuff?