Been a while to sign up but I'm here!

RooRoo

Corporal
Longer timeframes seem more valid from what I am learning, perhaps less stressful than scalping too

pujiono

Private, 1st Class
Hello Shaun! I've also been trading for 3-4 years. Hope there will be times when our experiences will be helpful for sharing. Looking forward to this great community.

Dutchy86

Recruit
Welcome Sean, I struggle with that type of trading as don’t often have the nerve to hold if it starts going the wrong way. I guess more learning needed

May Davis

Private, 1st Class
I am not very good at holding out on long trades. I don't have the nerve for it...yet. It's something I am working on.

Faelar

Private, 1st Class
It is good that you're finally here. Maybe you were thinking about it firs because there's more to forex trading than what people think when they first join. I hope you now have a clear image of what it i and what you need to do for you to be a good trader. I wish you the best of luck. Make good use of the forum.

Longer timeframes seem more valid from what I am learning, perhaps less stressful than scalping too
I think all timeframes are valid. It's great if you find longer timeframes less stressful - it's important to find what you feel comfortable with. Many people don't feel comfortable holding positions for a long time, it varies from person to person.