Been a while to sign up but I'm here!

Longer timeframes seem more valid from what I am learning, perhaps less stressful than scalping too

Hello Shaun! I've also been trading for 3-4 years. Hope there will be times when our experiences will be helpful for sharing. Looking forward to this great community.

Welcome Sean, I struggle with that type of trading as don’t often have the nerve to hold if it starts going the wrong way. I guess more learning needed

I am not very good at holding out on long trades. I don't have the nerve for it...yet. It's something I am working on.

It is good that you're finally here. Maybe you were thinking about it firs because there's more to forex trading than what people think when they first join. I hope you now have a clear image of what it i and what you need to do for you to be a good trader. I wish you the best of luck. Make good use of the forum.

Longer timeframes seem more valid from what I am learning, perhaps less stressful than scalping too
I think all timeframes are valid. It's great if you find longer timeframes less stressful - it's important to find what you feel comfortable with. Many people don't feel comfortable holding positions for a long time, it varies from person to person.

Back