Been scammed by a Binary Options Company??? We can help you get your Money Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently was kept on receiving calls from UK and then private number. a guys with some India/Africa accent said he was from Laywer's dept ( which company, not mentioned!) He told me to get money back and he know I lost a lot of money! I wonder why he knows about it and where he gets my phone. He couldn't give a clear answer. So just be aware, then some one claim to be able to get money back, doubt it, doubt it doubt it! Never trust the net sources coz most of them of scammer!

I recently was kept on receiving calls from UK and then private number. a guys with some India/Africa accent said he was from Laywer's dept ( which company, not mentioned!) He told me to get money back and he know I lost a lot of money! I wonder why he knows about it and where he gets my phone. He couldn't give a clear answer. So just be aware, then some one claim to be able to get money back, doubt it, doubt it doubt it! Never trust the net sources coz most of them of scammer!
Well, Whenever you got a call from the so-called lawyer or recovery firms, First make sure you confirm with them that "from where did you get my number". My one and only million dollar suggestion is, do not fall in the trap of those recovery room scammers and do not send them a single penny in the name of recover your money.

Are there still any active cases regarding Banc de Binary? I've been scammed too, but realised only now that I could potentially get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back