Been scammed by a Binary Options Company??? We can help you get your Money Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the chargeback yourself. If it is within 60 days, then you have high chance to get them back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Morian, to be be accurate we cant help cases under $4500 ONLY for customers who deposited with wire. as to cc deposits we are assisting to customers who deposited from $500....
And yes you are lucky to not have deposited more:)

Angel and all members here its important for me to say that
WinChargeback encourages people to give it a try themselves first. Being that said I have had quite a few cases that banks have rejected our client's attempt and WinChargeback won the case after...

Dratef, why not just contact WinChargeback and ask directly? The first post in this thread points to an FPA landing page on their site.

LauraL

Look on the back of your credit card for the bank's contact information. Call the bank. Ask for the fraud department. Give the full details of what happened and ask if a chargeback is possible. Provide any evidence the bank asks for.

If that fails, then you can consider whether you want to use WinChargeback's assistance or not.

How should I reason with the bank? OptionFM promise a return but made a loss. The company is a scam? Kindly advise.

Tell them the company made promises and didn't keep the promises. Failure to provide promised services is one reason for a chargeback.

Tell them the company made promises and didn't keep the promises. Failure to provide promised services is one reason for a chargeback.
Should I mentioned that this company is a scam?

AsstMod Note: "Scam" can be considered an opinion. Just give the bank all the facts about what happened to you. Answer any questions they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back