Been scammed by a Binary Options Company??? We can help you get your Money Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I say that "I was made to believe this company is a binary option broker which is regulated. Later did I know that this company is a scam. They made promises but did not keep their promises"?

Hi Morian, to be be accurate we cant help cases under $4500 ONLY for customers who deposited with wire. as to cc deposits we are assisting to customers who deposited from $500....
And yes you are lucky to not have deposited more:)
Hi Rebecca, could you clarify if it is credit cards only or wire transfers. Your posts state wire but your web site states cards only. Please confirm before I file a case with you as the wire transfers are for the bulk of the money I lost.

As I understand it, Rebecca has a way to recover wires in certain cases. I suggest contacting WinChargeback directly to get more information about whether this can apply to your specific circumstances or not.

Hi Danny,

I have invested with a company called Option Rally/Scalatrade. There is a group of more than 20 people that have been scammed by this company. What would you suggest we do in order to recover our investment?

Regards

Hi Morian, to be be accurate we cant help cases under $4500 ONLY for customers who deposited with wire. as to cc deposits we are assisting to customers who deposited from $500....
And yes you are lucky to not have deposited more:)

Hi Rebecca, I was scammed for aprox £30000 about 40,000 USD they played me good an proper very similar to alot of people in the forums, I went to my credit card company they and expained via a letter they temporarly recharged aproximatly all the money to my credit card. The crdit card company then got a response from Banc De Binary and said I did not have enough evidence and took the money money again.

Would very much appreciate if you could get in touch and give me a helping hand with this.

Look at the first post on page 1 of this thread. It has direct links to WinChargeback's website.

Hi Rebecca, I was scammed for aprox £30000 about 40,000 USD they played me good an proper very similar to alot of people in the forums, I went to my credit card company they and expained via a letter they temporarly recharged aproximatly all the money to my credit card. The crdit card company then got a response from Banc De Binary and said I did not have enough evidence and took the money money again.

Would very much appreciate if you could get in touch and give me a helping hand with this.
Hi Aligerry,

I am sorry to hear this has happened to you. There are ways and mechanisms in place that i may be able to utilize in order to assist you getting back your funds. If you would like to drop me an email with your contact details i will call you and we can discuss in more detail the options available. danny@winchargeback.com

So they are not lawyers? Sounds alot like "Phoenix advisers" who only assist with charge-backs from the bank - something most people can do themselves without incurring a 25% loss for fees.

People need to understand that if they are serious about getting their money back then they need to seek legal advice, as it is a legal matter. NOT legal advice from people with no legal education or background.

If you are serious about getting your money back you need a detailed knowledge of the laws that Govern the regulators of these companies such as Cysec. If you do not have this knowledge, then you are essentially "stabbing in the dark".

Legal advice from where? none of this stuff seems regulated at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back