Been scammed by a Binary Options Company??? We can help you get your Money Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebecca's WinChargeback service has been checked out and succeeded in getting money back for several FPA members. Her offering is one of the best deals I've seen in chargebacks. She used to work for on of the brokers, so knows what does and does not work against them.

If you can get a chargeback done by yourself, do it. If you can't, then Rebecca's service is one to consider. There are others in the industry, and some may also be able to handle the situation. Personally, if I couldn't get a chargeback against a forex or binary broker processed through my bank, calling Rebecca would be the next thing I'd do.

Hi, if the transaction to the company is not through the credit card, is it possible for me to take back the money ?

Have lost about 30.000 $ USD with Stockpair last year, I have send you a contact from your website.
I am waiting for your reply.

I have done a wire transfer. Is it still possible to retrieve the funds? Thanks
Hi How are you doing?.
It may be possible to assist you in retrieving your funds even if they were sent via wire transfer.
Please go to our website and fill in your details. One of our consultants will get back to you and discuss your options.

ww.winchargeback.com

Regards Danny

Hi How are you doing?.
It may be possible to assist you in retrieving your funds even if they were sent via wire transfer.
Please go to our website and fill in your details. One of our consultants will get back to you and discuss your options.

ww.winchargeback.com

Regards Danny

Hey Danny would you reply to me as well ? I have filled the details on your website, do you think you would be able to help me ?

Hey Danny would you reply to me as well ? I have filled the details on your website, do you think you would be able to help me ?
Hi How are you doing?. If you filled in the contact form on our website one of us here will get back to you within a couple of days. Apologies for the delay as we are extremely busy.
Do not worry we will get to you and discuss in details the particulars of your case.
Regards
Danny

Good afternoon,
I am in similar situation, just in few days I lost 19000$ in OptionFm. Please may I have help!
I already inform the bank and they bloked my credit card and they will start investigations, it Is better to wait for their answer or to contact as well WinChargeBack? What option is the best to choose in WinChargeBack? Did anyone cooperate with them already? Thank you

Good afternoon,
I am in similar situation, just in few days I lost 19000$ in OptionFm. Please may I have help!
I already inform the bank and they bloked my credit card and they will start investigations, it Is better to wait for their answer or to contact as well WinChargeBack? What option is the best to choose in WinChargeBack? Did anyone cooperate with them already? Thank you
It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder along with the full details about what happened with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back