Been scammed by a Binary Options Company??? We can help you get your Money Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Rebeca and Danny! I was scamed by Trade12 company for 20000$. I applyed for chargeback. If I fail a chargeback, will you be able to help? Or there is only one chance with chargeback?
Please visit my thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-trade12-com.52551/
HI, This is Danny from Winchargeback. Please fill in your details on our contact form and we will contact you to get all of the details of your case and be able to give you our opinion.
Regards

Danny

HI, This is Danny from Winchargeback. Please fill in your details on our contact form and we will contact you to get all of the details of your case and be able to give you our opinion.
Regards

Danny
Hello Danny!
I already filled the contact form. one more question: If I fail a chargeback, will you be able to help? Or there is only one chance with chargeback?

Hello Rebeca and Danny! I was scamed by Trade12 company for 20000$. I applyed for chargeback. If I fail a chargeback, will you be able to help? Or there is only one chance with chargeback?
Please visit my thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-trade12-com.52551/

Hi!
Im sorry to hear this had happened to you.
Please visit winchargeback.com and fill in our contact form on the contact us page, one of our representatives will get back to you in a matter of days and will elaborate and advice if we can assist and how.

BR,

So they are not lawyers? Sounds alot like "Phoenix advisers" who only assist with charge-backs from the bank - something most people can do themselves without incurring a 25% loss for fees.

People need to understand that if they are serious about getting their money back then they need to seek legal advice, as it is a legal matter. NOT legal advice from people with no legal education or background.

If you are serious about getting your money back you need a detailed knowledge of the laws that Govern the regulators of these companies such as Cysec. If you do not have this knowledge, then you are essentially "stabbing in the dark".
I attempted to work with several lawyers to get help and collect the scam loss I suffered of Euro 165,000.00 through RTC Finance and the lawyers wanted 7.5 % up front of the total loss amount and 22.5 % from actual amount collected. I could not afford the lawyer because my life savings was wiped out and I am currently living on my monthly pension. As you could see, there is no pity out there to help you. I's all money and that's it. I just was contacted from a company who said they could help me collect the money I lost. In the beginning they send nice gentle emails and how sorry they are to hear of my loss. The company is called Crypto Crow and then they gave me another email address to "Traders Desk", who claims that they are affiliated with Crypto Crow. Well Traders Desk wrote me an email and stated that I would need a withdrawal ID and It costs Euro 2000.00 to obtain this withdrawal ID. What the heck is a withdrawal ID? I told them I am not in a financial position to give them Euro 2000.00. Is there no mercy out there to help someone??? It's ashame that people try to rob you again after you just been robbed and scammed by a RTC Finance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back