Been Scammed by Binaryonline.com

chall3ng3r

Recruit
I started my account in December 2017, my supposedly account manager Victor Bagrov ( who doesn't respond to my emails anymore ), was contacting me many times a day to increase my investment from USD500 to USD20'000 to have a better profit margin. I refused, the after few weeks, he contacted me to join a program called Algo, the investment will be automated and high profit margins will be expected, but in order to enroll, I will need to deposit a further USD4500 in order to have a total of USD5000 in my account, I was sent a contract, that looked so unprofessional, after correcting it, I signed, and had to chase up my copy for weeks. I thought its too late to back off, so lets see where we will end up, the software of course shows you tons of profits, the software made 45% of profits in about 3 months, when it was over, Victor called me to say that in order to continue, I will need to have 250K in my account, I was even going to fall for that, then I thought, let me try and withdraw some money out, and that’s when everything got exposed, first they said I had to wait 30 days because of the contract, while that paragraph referred to the cancelation of the software, you can't cancel it when its finished already, I waited 30 days, and approached them again 1 month later, for them to tell me that my account is in a dormant state, and I will need to do 5 trades in order to take it out of this state and my money will be transferred. I did follow there rules, and after the trades, I made more money, and now I have 12'559.61 in my account, yet nothing is being transferred, I contacted them many times through there chat support, ( this and email are the only ways of contact available!) and they tried to stall me further by saying that my case was escalated to the investigation team, then to top management, later a guy called Peter called who promised to sort things out, he did not! I start to get emails from all sorts of departments, who apparently are not talking to each other, and I keep on getting a different reply from different individuals. I have sent the final email stating that unless all of my funds are transferred, I will follow up this matter legally, I have all the documents, emails, live chats, and screen shots available for more details.

I started my account in December 2017, my supposedly account manager Victor Bagrov ( who doesn't respond to my emails anymore ), was contacting me many times a day to increase my investment from USD500 to USD20'000 to have a better profit margin. I refused, the after few weeks, he contacted me to join a program called Algo, the investment will be automated and high profit margins will be expected, but in order to enroll, I will need to deposit a further USD4500 in order to have a total of USD5000 in my account, I was sent a contract, that looked so unprofessional, after correcting it, I signed, and had to chase up my copy for weeks. I thought its too late to back off, so lets see where we will end up, the software of course shows you tons of profits, the software made 45% of profits in about 3 months, when it was over, Victor called me to say that in order to continue, I will need to have 250K in my account, I was even going to fall for that, then I thought, let me try and withdraw some money out, and that’s when everything got exposed, first they said I had to wait 30 days because of the contract, while that paragraph referred to the cancelation of the software, you can't cancel it when its finished already, I waited 30 days, and approached them again 1 month later, for them to tell me that my account is in a dormant state, and I will need to do 5 trades in order to take it out of this state and my money will be transferred. I did follow there rules, and after the trades, I made more money, and now I have 12'559.61 in my account, yet nothing is being transferred, I contacted them many times through there chat support, ( this and email are the only ways of contact available!) and they tried to stall me further by saying that my case was escalated to the investigation team, then to top management, later a guy called Peter called who promised to sort things out, he did not! I start to get emails from all sorts of departments, who apparently are not talking to each other, and I keep on getting a different reply from different individuals. I have sent the final email stating that unless all of my funds are transferred, I will follow up this matter legally, I have all the documents, emails, live chats, and screen shots available for more details.
One question, you didn't read about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12823/BinaryOnline-Binary-Option-Broker-Reviews before you went live with them?

Now come to the solution of your problem..............

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.binaryonline.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12823/BinaryOnline-Binary-Option-Broker-Reviews

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/BinaryOnline/

https://twitter.com/binary_online

https://plus.google.com/115706412446903315747

Unfortunetly I did not know about this website until now! So no, I didn't read, I followed the above mentioned steps and all they did was send me an email that my case is being followed up, and that whenever they call, I don't answer. I actual fact, they never called according to the appointments scheduled in the past, and they never called when they claimed they did, we are in the 21st century, there are miss call notifications even when the phone is off!
Any other steps recommended?

The following emails are what I have received

Subject: Finance information - 309121
Blake Larson JUN 25, 2018 | 04:08PM UTC
Dear Yasser Al-Alawi,

Please note that we have already escalated the information to your Customer Success Manager.

Your Customer Success Manager is in a better position to assist and guide you on your account.

However, your Customer Success Manager made multiple attempts at contacting you but was in vain.

We would request you to provide us with a valid phone number and a convenient time when you can be reached.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Regards,
Blake Larson
Finance Department

Viktor Bogrov JUN 25, 2018 | 11:26AM UTC
Dear Yasser,

You do not answer your phone for a very long time.

No one could reach you.

Kind Regards,
Viktor Bogrov

+44-20-3026-5665
viktor.bogrov@binaryonline.com
BinaryOnline.com

Disclaimer: The provisions of the Signals does not constitutes a solicitation, recommendation or offer by us or by our Affiliates to buy or sell any securities, foreign exchange, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. We are not required to assess the suitability of the instrument or the service provided or offered to you and as a result, you will not benefit from the protection of the FSA rules on assessing suitability. Therefore, we will not assess whether: (i) the relevant product or services meets your investment objectives; (ii) you would be able financially to bear the risk of any loss that the product or service may cause; or (iii) you have the necessary knowledge and experience to understand the risks involved. Any use of the Signals is solely at your own risk and without any recourse whatsoever to us or to our Affiliates. By using the Signals you are not being offered or given financial advice of any kind. Past performance is neither an indication of, nor a guarantee of future performance of any system or method as markets can change. No guarantee is or can be given that any system or method will continue to perform similarly in the future. If you have any doubts about trading currencies using the Signals, you should first consult your own financial adviser. We believe that the Signals are useful, but cannot guarantee accuracy or completeness. For example, the platforms on which you trade on may have inaccurate price quotes for assets as required by stock exchanges or other information providers. Therefore we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse, the Signals or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment Risk Warning: Binary Option trading is risky and may not be suitable for all types of investors. Please go through our Terms and Conditions before opening trades. Binary options has a set risk for a singular trade, the trades are live and it is possible to lose an initial investment, particularly if a trader chooses to place his/her entire investment to a single live trade. It is highly recommended that traders choose a proper money management strategy which limits the total consecutive trades or total outstanding investment.

Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 2:23 PM
To: Viktor Bogrov <Viktor.Bogrov@binaryonline.com>; Peter Thompson <peter.thomspon@binaryonline.com>; Investigation Team <investigation@binaryonline.com>; Finance Dept. <finance@binaryonline.com>
Subject: Thread started account 309121

Hello All

I have not had my funds transferred yet! So would like to draw your attention to the following thread, I will not accept any more, you can email me,

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/been-scammed-by-binaryonline-com.55998/(https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/been-scammed-by-binaryonline-com.55998/)

ORIGINAL MESSAGE
Yasser JUN 25, 2018 | 11:22AM UTC
wrote:

Hello All

I have not had my funds transferred yet! So would like to draw your
attention to the following thread, I will not accept any more, you can
email me, and this matter will be escalated further in the next 24 hours

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/been-scammed-by-binaryonline-com.55998/

This message was sent to yasser.alalawi@gmail.com in reference to Case #: 458829.

Sent the second reminder today, received a call from a lady who couldn’t speak clear English, and struggled to make out what she was saying due to the loud background noise she had, as if she was in a fish market. Though I’ve strictly asked in my emails on many occasions lately that all communication to be kept an email, yet I got this, so after her mumbling for a while, I made out that she was trying to find out if I am closing my account or not! Seriously, do these people read or not! I said all I want is my money, and she said that someone from finance will email me in 2 hours ( that was 4 hours ago) and nothing yet!!!

Sent the second reminder today, received a call from a lady who couldn’t speak clear English, and struggled to make out what she was saying due to the loud background noise she had, as if she was in a fish market. Though I’ve strictly asked in my emails on many occasions lately that all communication to be kept an email, yet I got this, so after her mumbling for a while, I made out that she was trying to find out if I am closing my account or not! Seriously, do these people read or not! I said all I want is my money, and she said that someone from finance will email me in 2 hours ( that was 4 hours ago) and nothing yet!!!
Anything so far?

I’m more than happy to that straight away, but I will wait for your suggestion instead.
I highly appreciate your guidance on that matter...

Back