Been Scammed By Two Brokers

SuepremeSue

Recruit
Hi FPA,
My name is Susan Wangui Kimotho from Kenya I've been scammed by 2 America Citizen one Name Tony Mocker his number is +1 914-529-5155 I sent him $500 and he told me he'll open an account for me but it turned out to be a scammed the website he opened was www.tradesoption.com/ please assist me to get my money from him. Another lady is Nancy Erson she also convinced me the same and I invested $1000 dollars and she said she'll invest after 1 week I'll be earning $10,000 and the site she opened for me is www.tradeoptionx.org her cell No is +1 (626) 360-0262 I've been trying to tell them both to let me withdraw the money but there're refusing Please FPA help me track them am miles away and don't know what to do that was my all savings total amount of $1500 my No is +254721741134 please help me recover back my money..
I need proof of the conversations we had and also screenshot of the bitcoin I sent them please get back to me soon. I have also called the FBI but they haven't responded back to me ...FPA I need your help.
Kind Regards,
Susan W. Kimotho

Hi FPA,
My name is Susan Wangui Kimotho from Kenya I've been scammed by 2 America Citizen one Name Tony Mocker his number is +1 914-529-5155 I sent him $500 and he told me he'll open an account for me but it turned out to be a scammed the website he opened was www.tradesoption.com/ please assist me to get my money from him. Another lady is Nancy Erson she also convinced me the same and I invested $1000 dollars and she said she'll invest after 1 week I'll be earning $10,000 and the site she opened for me is www.tradeoptionx.org her cell No is +1 (626) 360-0262 I've been trying to tell them both to let me withdraw the money but there're refusing Please FPA help me track them am miles away and don't know what to do that was my all savings total amount of $1500 my No is +254721741134 please help me recover back my money..
I need proof of the conversations we had and also screenshot of the bitcoin I sent them please get back to me soon. I have also called the FBI but they haven't responded back to me ...FPA I need your help.
Kind Regards,
Susan W. Kimotho
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hi, Thanks for your solution..I sent money with bitcoin. Is that okay. I can put their bitcoin address here.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

You can also use their chat, facebook, twitter etc.
Give them no way to "hide" from your invite.
If there is no way to save your conversations, then use screen captures to show the mods here your attempts.

If they don't respond then the next steps will be taken, but those have to come first.

Back