Beginner - Need any advice or tips for a newbie

RonaladSantos

Private
Hi guys! Good day! I am new here and I really enjoyed reading through and being part of this forum. Any advice or useful tips as a newbie will be awesome.

Hi guys! Good day! I am new here and I really enjoyed reading through and being part of this forum. Any advice or useful tips as a newbie will be awesome.

Hello Ronalad, First of all do not jump on live without practicing on demo account and when you got your self confidence and ready for live trading than choose one good broker and start live account with small deposit to check them out.

PS: you have created thread on wrong folder. better options for this thread should be Beginner's Bootcamp

Hello Ronalad, First of all do not jump on live without practicing on demo account and when you got your self confidence and ready for live trading than choose one good broker and start live account with small deposit to check them out.

PS: you have created thread on wrong folder. better options for this thread should be Beginner's Bootcamp

Thank you so much and I just realized that I've posted on the wrong thread. Thanks again! :D

Back