1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginner need help and insight!!

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by shaz21khan, Jan 28, 2015.

1. shaz21khan

shaz21khan Recruit

Hello my fellow FPA members,

I am new to the whole Forex trading game. I have opened an account with a company based in London called Netotrade. I read what was said about the company here, and personally I am a little confused. To me the company seems legit (novice, so no real clue), and I have signed up for them to teach me to trade with a live and demo account. I also deposited $1000USD into the account. My question all of you is, was that a smart move signing up for a learning class/tutorial/walk-through with the company? Another question is what should my next step be (NOTE: i have not started trading yet but plan on doing so very soon; I want to learn first)? Also what companies/brokerages would you guys recommend to open an account with the offers some one on one classes on learning and then lets you trade with them/through them. Finally, and this one relates to the last question, what is a good place (website, company, actual workshop/classes) to learn to trade where I can benefit from the program?

Thank you all for reading this and helping me out I am greatful to all of you!!