Beginner Need Help!!

Demetrius

Recruit
I am very new to forex trading. There re so many companies out there that I dont know where to start. I want a system that will take me by the hand. Also a system where I can trade, kiwi(New Zealand). India, and Brazil dollars. But I need help getting started. No scams. Who do you reccommend? Thank you. Demetrius

Number one. Do not spend one dime on any product yet.
Number two. Do not fund a brokerage account yet.

This is the time to start doing some research. If you put the work into it, you will learn a great deal about forex in the process.

Check this folder:
Forex Basics Boot Camp - Forex Peace Army Forum

You should read all of them, plus the questions and comments. I'd recommend starting with the broker selection article. You've already got some of your requirements picked out, and since some of your currency choices are less common, you'll be able to narrow down the range of acceptable brokers quickly.

[HELP] how to Logout ?

Is anybody can help me? Please help me how can i LOGED OUT from this forum, because i dont see any button or sites to Log Out from this Forum. Thanks for your help. TQ

Green tool bar near the top of the page. Right next to RSS Feeds, you should see "Log Out".

One oddity - sometimes you have to hit Log Out a 2nd time to completely log out. If you can still see the Log Out option, you are logged in.

I Have it now left side from RSS, Thank You Pharoh, The word has be shadow by border. Thanks a lot Buddy

I am very new to forex trading. There re so many companies out there that I dont know where to start. I want a system that will take me by the hand. Also a system where I can trade, kiwi(New Zealand). India, and Brazil dollars. But I need help getting started. No scams. Who do you reccommend? Thank you. Demetrius

Try babypips.com. Read news about forex.

there are a lot sources of knowledge about trading like you can always find good books, search on the net then read blogs or get in the links that would help you comprehend things.

Your not going to get a get rich quick deal. Forex takes some trial and error.
To succeed you have to get yourself educated before you do anything else.
You need to learn about trading discipline and money management, entry and
exit points, and much more. You need to slow down and do it the right way or
you won't last long in this market.

Your not going to get a get rich quick deal. Forex takes some trial and error.
To succeed you have to get yourself educated before you do anything else.
You need to learn about trading discipline and money management, entry and
exit points, and much more. You need to slow down and do it the right way or
you won't last long in this market.

I agree with you scott. It takes time to learn forex.

Back