1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

beHappy - Options

Discussion in 'BeHappy by Tautvydas Marciulaitis' started by TMarciulaitis, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TMarciulaitis

TMarciulaitis Macro Analyst at EFEForex

Here I will post my experience in options world. Do not try to follow my trades which I tell about you here. I am new to options and only learning myself. But well you still can follow my path and see if I get somewhere with this :)

2. TMarciulaitis

TMarciulaitis Macro Analyst at EFEForex

Ok I see something interesting with MSFT

MSFT29Nov12.

This is daily chart. We are currently above year opening. So price is not high. But what is more interesting, in January, MSOFT will release its new Surface tablet. This thing should sell pretty good. iPad compare to it is just a useless toy. So we might see increase in revenues/profits. In addition, as said some time ago, I expect stock rising for closing of Q4. So MSOFT may go up on that also. Buying stock does not look fun for me, so I would better go for options. Look at this:

MSFTcallFEB13.

Naked american call for feb of 2013. Just after the release of tablet. The best part is that even if they fail with tablet, stock may still go up on end of the year thingie. But if the tablet will sell good- even a better movement should be expected. According to IMPL VOL, FEB13 call with strike 28 is not that expensive. So why not to give a go. You may excersice or sell it whenever you want. And you may hit the jacpot. With max loss of 760. I would say its a good oportunity :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.