Being scammed by Yamato Global

Sorry to hear your story but it sounds like they did put a lot of time on you to steal all those money. You know them since March and it’s pretty normal that they have gained your trust over time.

I suggest you to just work with your bank and see if they can help you retrieve any money because if is a big amount they will work on it. Also report them and shut this company down so they cannot operate it to scam others. Stay safe buddy!
Thank you for your kind words!

Since I have the record of the receiving bank accounts, some of them are foreigners here in Japan, at least there are real people to deal with this matter. I hope the police would find a way to find and go after them. I could also go try to go to those banks so they could flag the said accounts.

Thank you for your kind words!

Since I have the record of the receiving bank accounts, some of them are foreigners here in Japan, at least there are real people to deal with this matter. I hope the police would find a way to find and go after them. I could also go try to go to those banks so they could flag the said accounts.
Just waiting for one more day and then I'll suggest you some more steps to follow.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Oct 11, 2021 at 5:15 PM

Hi Sir, I wonder if there has been some reply from the company. What do you think would be the prudent next step?

I recognize Fortune-Ever. I must admit I also lost my first investment in forex in that company. A staff was managing my account, and after telling the staff of my plan to withdraw some amount, the next trading the money in my account was wiped out, and she was asking me to remit $5000 to unlock my profit, which she said was parked somewhere for protection. I also sensed some irregularity so I didn’t send the money she was asking, but I didn’t file any complaint.
i changed my password the day i see some profiyt.

I was planning to go today but I thought I would wait for your info/update and advice regarding the measures you have taken (i.e. inviting the broker to a discussion).

Back