Being scammed by Yamato Global

Can you please help me I am on same boat. My $13000 got scammed and they are not letting me withdraw. I am in Australia and money was crypto (USDT). I transfer with binance. Please let me know where to report as local authorities are not much supportive.
Please file a complaint with ASIC. Also you can contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization and they have live chat 24 hour a day.

Please file a complaint with ASIC. Also you can contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization and they have live chat 24 hour a day.

I reported to them, can you please do me a favour ? do you know any trustworthy broker who have REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not ask for company recommendations in a Scam Alerts thread. Any broker recommended here will have its name permanently tied to this scam complaint.

You can discuss which brokers are best here...

Forex Company Comparisons

Thank you!
Hi Jun,
I would like to check if you get your fund back from Yamato Global Limited?
I am suggested to use this broker in a trading forum. I saw this thread and your experience on this website. I would like to see if you get the problem resolved with Yamato Global?
Thanks,
Abey

Hi Jun,
I am suggested to use this broker in a trading forum. I saw this thread and your experience on this website. I would like to see if you get the problem resolved with Yamato Global?
Thanks,
Abey
I am not getting my funds back so avoid deposit any money and try to withdraw your money but leave 30% in account. Those people are scammers. Make sure leave 30% because they will ask for tax of total money deposit and profit. So you can tell them to take that balance.

Hi Jun,
Thanks,
Abey
Hi Abey, don’t deposit any money to them, they are scammers.

This is a scam, you should NOT invest with this company!
Hi Punisher, in my report and coordination with authorities, I learned about the following:

1. Yamato Global is not registered with Japan FSA. This entity is now listed in their watchlist.

2. Their modus operandi in Japan is to use bank accounts of individuals who sold it to them. Once money is deposited in the account, they just withdraw so they can afford to have the bank accounts frozen by the banks.

My question is my account with MetaTrader 5 seems still active. Is there a way to recover the money in there, or is that not real as well? Thank you.

Hi Punisher, in my report and coordination with authorities, I learned about the following:

1. Yamato Global is not registered with Japan FSA. This entity is now listed in their watchlist.

2. Their modus operandi in Japan is to use bank accounts of individuals who sold it to them. Once money is deposited in the account, they just withdraw so they can afford to have the bank accounts frozen by the banks.

My question is my account with MetaTrader 5 seems still active. Is there a way to recover the money in there, or is that not real as well? Thank you.
Unfortunately everything you see on MT (metatrader) is fake. The scammers use a 3rd party plug in to manipulate and control account balances, prices, charts, graphs, etc. therefore you don't have any real money in the account. Once funds are wired to the scammers bank accounts, it is then instantly transferred onto other accounts used by the scammers for money laundering. The balance you see on MT is controlled completely by the scammers. The thread below includes more information about MT and MQ including virtual dealer plug-in, the third party software.

Back