Belforfx scam

nightwalk

Recruit
I went to withdraw my $$ from them and the woman tells me I cant because I did not fufill the bonus trade agreement. So when I looked it up it says for every $50 usd that you get back with the "free trade" you need toput 1 lot into the market. They refunded 199.5 and so I need to put 4 lots into the market. I have done 12.5so when I told her she says email there customer service and ends the chat. I emailed them and went back on chat and no response. They do not want me to withdraw my $$ from them.

Was the 199.5 your initial deposit? Did you deposit any more money with them?

I deposited $100 with them and I got 7 free trades. They credited me 199.5 and so I had to put 4 lots into the market. I did 12 and now I corrected them and they closed chat and I cant get back on to chat. I emailed them with no response. I wrote to them on fb and twitter as well. Nothing

Contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain that you are not saying the charge is unauthorized. Tell them you want to dispute the charge based in failure to provide a promised service - in this case, the promised service not being provided is a withdrawal.

I had problems with BelfoFX in January 2016 when they rejected my request to withdraw funds. I stopped trading activity and forgot about the 3K of funds until now (Mar 2017).
Today I find that they were taken over by a group in Bulgaria! The new group indicated that my account was cancelled due to inactivity. When i ask how can I get my funds back, they indicated that only active accts were transfered to them and the inactive ones were not ones they ever had control over.

So, I've come to the conclusion that the new BelforFX group is not taking responsibility for the New Zealand group. I never received any notification of this business transfer and can only kick myself for not seeing the FPA post regard BelforFX back in 2015.

From here on I'll keep all accounts in the USA. The off shore hassle is not worth the risks.

Back