Belloptions Company not withdrawal for my account

shankar.salem

Recruit
But then came my withdrawal request, I requested for a $2494 withdrawal on 12.02.2014 and it was not approved in dilldate 11.03.2014. A notification from BellOptions was sent 3 March 2014 that there were delays and in 4 to 5 days it will be in my account. There were many messages for finance team back and forth for my withdrawal request and until now, it has been a month and I haven't not received my money. You can see the attached messages regarding my withdrawal. i am waiting for 28days delay but my withdrawal is not coming

please Help me how to withdrawal for this company

untitled.JPG
untitled1.JPG

please attach the email (jpeg) that the finance department sent you. let it be known from the binary options community that they are playing a fool out of us traders. they have done the same thing with me. they are making promises out of promises but until today i have not received my money!!! report them to authorities so that it may be known that this company is never sending our hard earned money :mad:

Send an email to every address you have for them. Invite them to join this discussion thread.

Go ahead and have a chat with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank.

Unfortunately, it is fraud-related 4XP.
I noted from six months ago.
I pray the good fight.

maybe shankar received the money already 'coz he's not updating this thread. please update us shankar.

Back