Berndale Capital...good luck withdrawing your funds

FXken

Recruit
First withdrawal request from BC took over 5 weeks. Did receive a personal call from Stavro, the CEO to explain that the "liquidity provider" is resisting and coming up with excuses to not pay. Mind you, I was requesting my initial capital of $30k as I made some decent profits with this account. At the same time, I was baffled as this was supposed to be an ECNpro acct therefore, BC doesn't see trade details as they've earned a healthy commission revenue from my trading. But why the resistance from the "liquidity provider" so they say? In any case, I finally received my request after 5 weeks. I guess good in the sense of finally receiving my funds. At the same time, Stavro, the CEO made a comment that the liquidity provider may continue to resist paying anything further. I sensed a warning that I may not get any of my profits out.

Chapter 2: Made another withdrawal request on Aug 15. Still at under 50% of the outstanding balance. It's now been over 2 months and I'm ready to file an official complaint with the federal regulators of AUS. Have pretty much lost trust in all FX brokers, whether ECN, STP or what have you. They'll look for any excuse to steal your money. Shame on them and perhaps, shame on me for trusting.

First withdrawal request from BC took over 5 weeks. Did receive a personal call from Stavro, the CEO to explain that the "liquidity provider" is resisting and coming up with excuses to not pay. Mind you, I was requesting my initial capital of $30k as I made some decent profits with this account. At the same time, I was baffled as this was supposed to be an ECNpro acct therefore, BC doesn't see trade details as they've earned a healthy commission revenue from my trading. But why the resistance from the "liquidity provider" so they say? In any case, I finally received my request after 5 weeks. I guess good in the sense of finally receiving my funds. At the same time, Stavro, the CEO made a comment that the liquidity provider may continue to resist paying anything further. I sensed a warning that I may not get any of my profits out.

Chapter 2: Made another withdrawal request on Aug 15. Still at under 50% of the outstanding balance. It's now been over 2 months and I'm ready to file an official complaint with the federal regulators of AUS. Have pretty much lost trust in all FX brokers, whether ECN, STP or what have you. They'll look for any excuse to steal your money. Shame on them and perhaps, shame on me for trusting.

Hi, I am a reporter at the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and am investigating Berndale Capital. if you are willing to discuss your case with me, could you email me at oakes.daniel@abc.net.au

Back