Berndale Capital ignore withdrawals! SCAM ALERT!

forexmann

Private, 1st Class
I have requested part withdrawal request on 27.08.2018. Day after I send another email to my account manager Ana Milos to respond me if they received my withdrawal request which were sent to many berndale emails. She have never responded me and after few days because i have not received any answer from anybody I sent again withdrawal request to change to full balance withdrawal on 05.09.2018 and also not received any respond until have not forwarded to FOS email and then on 06.09.2018 I get response from support@berndalecapital.com that "We are looking into this we will update you very soon" but until today NO FUNDS NO RESPONDS.

attached proof on 06.09.2018 they replied from support@berndalecapital.com that "We are looking into this we will update you very soon". Attached also withdrawal request and last contact.

Sent emails to;
Ana Milos <ana.milos@berndalecapital.com>
Chris Kaltzidis <chrisk@berndalecapital.com>
Denny Bejan <denny.bejan@berndalecapital.com>
Lucjan Roczniak <lucjan@berndalecapital.com>
Berndale Capital Accounts Group <accounts@berndalecapital.com>
Funds <funds@berndalecapital.com>
Support <support@berndalecapital.com>

Attachments

• berndale contacts.PNG
    berndale contacts.PNG
    150.9 KB · Views: 3
  • first and last respond.PNG
    first and last respond.PNG
    157.3 KB · Views: 3
  • last contact.PNG
    last contact.PNG
    189.4 KB · Views: 3
  • withdrawal request.PNG
    withdrawal request.PNG
    85.3 KB · Views: 3
I have requested part withdrawal request on 27.08.2018. Day after I send another email to my account manager Ana Milos to respond me if they received my withdrawal request which were sent to many berndale emails. She have never responded me and after few days because i have not received any answer from anybody I sent again withdrawal request to change to full balance withdrawal on 05.09.2018 and also not received any respond until have not forwarded to FOS email and then on 06.09.2018 I get response from support@berndalecapital.com that "We are looking into this we will update you very soon" but until today NO FUNDS NO RESPONDS.

attached proof on 06.09.2018 they replied from support@berndalecapital.com that "We are looking into this we will update you very soon". Attached also withdrawal request and last contact.

Sent emails to;
Here is the Berndale Capital Representative profile link, go ahead and invite him to this thread.

Sent emails to;

I too have requested a full withdrawal/closure of an account, 3 weeks ago. Acknowledgement received but not actioned, along with a complaint of misconduct lodged with Financial Services Ombudsman, of which Berndale have until 16 November to answer. Same account manager (Ana Milos). Chris Kaltzidis refused to answer all my questions and allegedly lied about disclosure regarding the company changing servers (which resulted in no access to my account for a number of days while live trades were active).

I too have requested a full withdrawal/closure of an account, 3 weeks ago. Acknowledgement received but not actioned, along with a complaint of misconduct lodged with Financial Services Ombudsman, of which Berndale have until 16 November to answer. Same account manager (Ana Milos). Chris Kaltzidis refused to answer all my questions and allegedly lied about disclosure regarding the company changing servers (which resulted in no access to my account for a number of days while live trades were active).
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the details of your problem with them.

Have you received your withdrawal?

Back