I'am Stavro D'Amore, you may know me for being at Merrill Lynch, Working at Forex Peace Army or as the previous CEO of Forex TG, I'am now the CEO of Berndale Capital and Berndale Group. I'm happy to clarify the above. Because there seems to be some miss information above that are not clarified which I just read above, so i will give you a quick run down.
Berndale Capital Business Goal is not to be another Forex Broker but to be the leader in FX by providing customer service, Best possible pricing technology, personal relationship mangers to cater with full transparency for your trading requirements with full education arm and General Advisory for the forex space.
1) Yes I was the CEO of Forex TG and resigned in April 2015 and went to Berndale in April 2015 and we went live as a separate company not linked to Forex TG.
2) As natural when a CEO leaves a company, I hand selected quality staff that I wanted and approached them to join me Berndale Capital.
3) Berndale Capital and Berndale Group is 100% Australian owned and all operation's including technology and customer service is located here in Australia.
4) Berndale Capital purchased Forex TG in November 2015 client base only and the licence, NOT there technology as it was not owned by them, and have branded the company as Berndale Group as we are Not associated with Forex TG.
5) We have Berndale Capital the retail side and Berndale Group the wholesale division.
6) We do not claim to be Part of BAML or Merrill Lynch yes we do have staff here that have previously worked in the old Berndale Equity division. and our website clearly says the following: (we have had clearance for this by BAML compliance team so there is no confusion)
"Berndale Securities Limited is Australian subsidiary within the Bank of America Merrill Lynch group. Prior to 2012 Berndale Securities Limited provided third party clearing and settlement services to equity & options exchange market participants and advisory groups in Australia. It served both a retail and institutional client base.
Berndale Capital Securities Pty Ltd was formed in 2012 and is not part of Bank of America Merrill Lynch group. We are a separate brand and business and are not related to the Bank of America Merrill Lynch group.”
I en-devour this clarifies the above, and look forward to New clients who want full transparency trading, cutting edge pricing with excellent fills, we accept all type of traders, and all funds are segregated and regulated by ASIC., in addition We have Same day withdrawal policy and also 24/6 Support, for further information you can visit us directly at www.berndalecapital.com.au
Chief Executive Officer
Berndale Capital Pty Ltd
Hello all....did want to mention I received a call personally from Stavro, CEO of Berndale. He explained what the hold up was and that I should see the funds within a couple of days. And yes, I did receive the funds as promised. As long as it took, I do appreciate the follow up and the bottom line results. Thanks again Stavro.Hello Stavro, The Berndale MT4 trading platform is decent however, I requested my first withdrawal after about 9 months of trading and still haven't seen my funds. It's been over 3 weeks now. I've requested several email status updates but only receiving replies they they're working on it. What does that mean? How long can it take? This is beyond reasonable. Would appreciate your feed back on this.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|M||Resolved: Amana capital delete my pending order||Resolved Issues||12|
|Anzo Capital: Weekly Market Review||Market Predictions and Reports||10|
|How To Deposit Funds at Anzo Capital||Company Articles||0|
|How To Trade on MT4 with Anzo Capital (Part 2)||Company Articles||0|
|How To Trade on MT4 with Anzo Capital (Part 1)||Company Articles||1|