• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Berndale Capital

my advice is to steer well clear of Berndale capital.I had a managed account which was completely burnt,back to zero.Many promises over months to rectify the situation have never come to fruition.CEO Stavro continues to dodge my calls,promises are made and broken on a daily,weekly,monthly basis

Beware of "Anna" and especially especially especially "Denny Bejan".
Promise, promise, promise, lie, lie, lie.
Wanted me to deposit $50,000 for a SMSF Managed Trading account. Cajoled, called, lied, promised 30% pa
Relented and gave them $6k. Now down to $2k. Every time I call they promise to put in credit, change the system things will improve.
Don't be an idiot like me. Run for your life.

I don't even know if Berndale is still in Business. When I did deposit money, I only sent a small amt to test execution etc. They constantly kept calling to deposit more money. This was a warning sign to me. I had the account open for a few months, then closed it because of the harassment. Their goal is to get larger accounts.

I don't even know if Berndale is still in Business. When I did deposit money, I only sent a small amt to test execution etc. They constantly kept calling to deposit more money. This was a warning sign to me. I had the account open for a few months, then closed it because of the harassment. Their goal is to get larger accounts.
They are sending emails with promotions and also accepting new clients but NOT PAY WITHDRAWALS! Also not answering to the clients which have pending withdrawals for months!

I am read from some review regarding Bendale capital, some of the traders said if they get scammed by this company because they make withdrawn but not processed, although there are some trader that said if this as reliable broker, still many more than said this company giving bad service for any traders

Hello All,

I'am Stavro D'Amore, you may know me for being at Merrill Lynch, Working at Forex Peace Army or as the previous CEO of Forex TG, I'am now the CEO of Berndale Capital and Berndale Group. I'm happy to clarify the above. Because there seems to be some miss information above that are not clarified which I just read above, so i will give you a quick run down.

Berndale Capital Business Goal is not to be another Forex Broker but to be the leader in FX by providing customer service, Best possible pricing technology, personal relationship mangers to cater with full transparency for your trading requirements with full education arm and General Advisory for the forex space.

1) Yes I was the CEO of Forex TG and resigned in April 2015 and went to Berndale in April 2015 and we went live as a separate company not linked to Forex TG.
2) As natural when a CEO leaves a company, I hand selected quality staff that I wanted and approached them to join me Berndale Capital.
3) Berndale Capital and Berndale Group is 100% Australian owned and all operation's including technology and customer service is located here in Australia.
4) Berndale Capital purchased Forex TG in November 2015 client base only and the licence, NOT there technology as it was not owned by them, and have branded the company as Berndale Group as we are Not associated with Forex TG.
5) We have Berndale Capital the retail side and Berndale Group the wholesale division.
6) We do not claim to be Part of BAML or Merrill Lynch yes we do have staff here that have previously worked in the old Berndale Equity division. and our website clearly says the following: (we have had clearance for this by BAML compliance team so there is no confusion)

"Berndale Securities Limited is Australian subsidiary within the Bank of America Merrill Lynch group. Prior to 2012 Berndale Securities Limited provided third party clearing and settlement services to equity & options exchange market participants and advisory groups in Australia. It served both a retail and institutional client base.

Berndale Capital Securities Pty Ltd was formed in 2012 and is not part of Bank of America Merrill Lynch group. We are a separate brand and business and are not related to the Bank of America Merrill Lynch group.”

I en-devour this clarifies the above, and look forward to New clients who want full transparency trading, cutting edge pricing with excellent fills, we accept all type of traders, and all funds are segregated and regulated by ASIC., in addition We have Same day withdrawal policy and also 24/6 Support, for further information you can visit us directly at berndalecapital.com.au

warm regards

Stavro D'Amore
Chief Executive Officer
Berndale Capital Pty Ltd

Stavro can you tell us why you have been banned from providing financial services for six years and is there any hope that investors will get all or some of their money back from Berndale Capital??

Berndale capital. These guys are crooks!!
I was a fool to follow them from FXTG.

Franky had a great sales pitch about their managed fund. Deny sent me a fictional trading statement showing some good returns. I know that was a fudged up statement because that's not how they traded my account

I opened up a managed account 10k to test the waters. They used up all the margin - they blew my account.

No emails or reports from them about the account. They just closed it as I can't even log on to it.

They are very unprofessional. I called several times to talk to them about my account. They we're so rude. They don't return your calls or follow up, only if you're a new customer with money. Sounds like a scam artist to me

I also had a personal trading account. I sent a withdrawal form. A week went by and I still had not received the funds so I called to follow up. I finally received the money.

Stay far away

Back