Berndale does not process withdraw

I have a somewhat compareable situation, been stuck with my funds for over a month and zero responses or release of funds.

for me nothing happened yet - they still completely ignore me on any emails or made withdrawal requests - I am now waiting for the case to be assigned to the ombudsman

for me nothing happened yet - they still completely ignore me on any emails or made withdrawal requests - I am not waiting for the case to be assigned to the ombudsman
FOS responed you? They wait some time for an answer from Berndale and they I think you must get any answerd from FOS what is next step?

Berndale had time to answer FOS until Sep 2nd - they didnt.

On Sep 12th I got an email from FOS saying the below - since then I am waiting...

Thank you for your email. The dispute is currently awaiting allocation at our Case Management stage.

What happens next?

The dispute will be allocated to one of our staff as soon as possible who will review the dispute and then contact you.

Any questions?

If you have any questions, please quote the case number when you:

Berndale had time to answer FOS until Sep 2nd - they didnt.

On Sep 12th I got an email from FOS saying the below - since then I am waiting...

Thank you for your email. The dispute is currently awaiting allocation at our Case Management stage.

What happens next?

The dispute will be allocated to one of our staff as soon as possible who will review the dispute and then contact you.

Any questions?

If you have any questions, please quote the case number when you:

Then you must wait them when someone review the case. I am very interested what they will answer you.

Warning alert for me: when I want to connect to their mt4, I'm told that my account has been deactivated. 4300$.
I've written to them. No answer. I'm going to lodge a dispute at the australian ombudsman.

Warning alert for me: when I want to connect to their mt4, I'm told that my account has been deactivated. 4300$.
I've written to them. No answer. I'm going to lodge a dispute at the australian ombudsman.

Some clients received new login details and transferred amount to new account.

Back