Berndale does not process withdraw

Indeed, an new account was created on a new server and the money was transferred (after I requested a withdrawal ?). Anyway, I sent the form to withdraw my money. .

I have received an email of Berndale saying that the have cancelled all my trades to to the use of an EA. They sent me the extract of their legal document (account terms) where it is written that you must have their authorization before using an ea however it 's the breach of the agreement. However, that is a legal document which has been released the 1st of November 2018. Has anybody an older version of the acoount terms ? I won't be surprised if they added this story of warning them before using an ea recently only to cancel profits.

I have received an email of Berndale saying that the have cancelled all my trades to to the use of an EA. They sent me the extract of their legal document (account terms) where it is written that you must have their authorization before using an ea however it 's the breach of the agreement. However, that is a legal document which has been released the 1st of November 2018. Has anybody an older version of the acoount terms ? I won't be surprised if they added this story of warning them before using an ea
recently only to cancel profits.

I made some mispelling errors. My text corrected:

I have received an email of Berndale saying that they have cancelled all my trades because of the use of an EA. They sent me the extract of their legal document (account terms) where it is written that you must have their authorization before using an ea otherwise it 's the breach of the agreement. However, that is a legal document which has been released the 1st of November 2018. Has anybody an older version of the account terms ? I won't be surprised if they added this story of warning them before using an ea recently only to cancel profits.

You can find attached a version of july 2016 of the account terms where you can't find the story of asking them before using an ea.
But... the document has no date.

Attachments

• Account-Terms 07-2016.pdf
    666.8 KB · Views: 5
Hello,
I report my experience with Berndale here.

I have an account on Berndale with 33k euro and I requested a full withdraw the 14th of June 2018 at 22:24 utc+2. I have also another account with a bonus of 4.5$ I recevied for my first deposit and I also sent a withdraw request the same date.

I have already warn them and spoke with them the 12sd of June that I needed to close the personal account for other business change and I asked them to add my last month rebate that is quite a lot (1131 traded lots).

2018/06/14: request withdraw. In the confirmation email they write "This can take up to 48 hours (during business days), so please be patient"

2018/06/18: my consultant answered me "Yes that (rebate) will be added shortly"

2018/06/20: from the online customer support "I have checked with the back office team and your rebate will be processed today by COB 6 pm Melb Time." ... "We need the rebate to hit and clear into your account, once this happens the team will process your withdrawal, so that it all comes through to you together." We will process the withdrawal when the rebate clears, so yes should be processed tomorrow"

2018/06/21: nothing happened. On my account I still have no rebate and the withdraw has not been done yet
Have you received your withdrawal?

I made some mispelling errors. My text corrected:

I have received an email of Berndale saying that they have cancelled all my trades because of the use of an EA. They sent me the extract of their legal document (account terms) where it is written that you must have their authorization before using an ea otherwise it 's the breach of the agreement. However, that is a legal document which has been released the 1st of November 2018. Has anybody an older version of the account terms ? I won't be surprised if they added this story of warning them before using an ea recently only to cancel profits.
This is ridiculous...Sorry but we don't trade with these brokers.

Back