Berndale does not process withdraw

wolf15

Recruit
Hello,
I report my experience with Berndale here.

I have an account on Berndale with 33k euro and I requested a full withdraw the 14th of June 2018 at 22:24 utc+2. I have also another account with a bonus of 4.5$ I recevied for my first deposit and I also sent a withdraw request the same date.

I have already warn them and spoke with them the 12sd of June that I needed to close the personal account for other business change and I asked them to add my last month rebate that is quite a lot (1131 traded lots).

2018/06/14: request withdraw. In the confirmation email they write "This can take up to 48 hours (during business days), so please be patient"

2018/06/18: my consultant answered me "Yes that (rebate) will be added shortly"

2018/06/20: from the online customer support "I have checked with the back office team and your rebate will be processed today by COB 6 pm Melb Time." ... "We need the rebate to hit and clear into your account, once this happens the team will process your withdrawal, so that it all comes through to you together." We will process the withdrawal when the rebate clears, so yes should be processed tomorrow"

2018/06/21: nothing happened. On my account I still have no rebate and the withdraw has not been done yet

What is their reply on your issue?
They take time postponing the withdraw. I could not contact them in these two days. The online support did not answer yesterday and today nobody is online. I usually use whatsapp to communicate with my consultant there but the last message read by him was the 18th.
The withdraw ha not been done yet today

They take time postponing the withdraw. I could not contact them in these two days. The online support did not answer yesterday and today nobody is online. I usually use whatsapp to communicate with my consultant there but the last message read by him was the 18th.
The withdraw ha not been done yet today
Its Berndale Capital right?

I had a positive call today with my consultant and he apologized for the delay and the lack of communication and he promised me that the withdraw will be done asap during this week.

I had a positive call today with my consultant and he apologized for the delay and the lack of communication and he promised me that the withdraw will be done asap during this week.
Great, Don't forget to update us and if you get your withdrawal done then also don't forget to update this thread and any review you left.

A quick update.
During the call I had last week with them they told me that I should not have posted this on FPA because it is against their TOS. After I told them it is not possible to remove the post (it is not, right?) they told me they would have done the withdrawal on Friday 29th June.
Today is Monday but nothing happened. I tried to contact them and they told me I have to remove this post....

So the point is:
1) I asked the withdrawal the 14th that should have been processed in 48 hours nothing happened
2) I opened this post the 21st
3) suddenly they contacted me telling me I am against the TOS but that they would process the withdrawal the 29th
4) today is the 2nd and nothing happened

Back