• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Best Broker for LARGE Deposit ($200K)

Help me find a company

Kimthib

Recruit
Hi,

I've been getting some advice re: good offshore brokers, but not when it comes to depositing a large amount of cash.

Is there anyone (or MORE?) here that can help me with this situation?

Any advice/recommendation would be appreciated!

Kimberly

You are to be very careful with such amount of money before depositing with any broker. Do a good search on the internet about reputation, consistency, duration before choosing the broker you are going to trade with. I am wishing you all the luck.

Hi,

I've been getting some advice re: good offshore brokers, but not when it comes to depositing a large amount of cash.

Kimberly
Be careful lots of scammers out there do plenty of research

Deposit with large money should be careful to choose a broker, of course, choose a regulated broker and also having good review among trader, but sometimes one broker any client has a different experience, I think better don't invest too large money only in forex, diversify to another investment type might minimize the risk.

Hi,

Kimberly
hello @Kimthib, I strongly recommend you a regulated broker. Please do not risk such a large capital with any off shore broker.

You need to choose the right broker and be able to trust it completely. Only in this way can the safety of funds be guaranteed.

@Kimthib I think it depends on the reason you are aiming to invest. Do you plan to trade yourself? Could you clarify your target?

@Kimthib you can divide your funds between 3 or 4 brokers, but still a solid research must be made before depositing any amount of your money

Back