• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Best broker with payoneer debit card?

AmareX

Recruit
Hello Guys,

I am considerably a newbie and would really appreciate your suggestion about selecting a broker.

I am from Bangladesh and our governments money policy doesn't allow us to send money to another country by bank transfer. You can only pay for University and Hospital bills with proper permission.

So that means I can not deposit by bank transfer, I can buy Alertpay or Liberty Reserve balance with my local currency (from Online workers) so I need a broker where I can deposit in that way. Paypal dont support my country.

Next withdrawal, Alertpay wont bank transfer to my country, Moneybookers doesnt allow forex money for Bangladesh. I am interested about Payoneer debit card which is best withdrawal option for me, (If there is a broker who will bank transfer to Bangladesh is also fine) I can get the money from any ATM booth, faster than Bank transfer. Please note that I don't have a regular master/visa card, due to the Government policy, our banks doesn't provide them.

Yes I understand that Forex is not just the perfect thing from where I live in, but I am already addicted to it (I even trade simulate at weekends!!) .. So I must find a way in and out.

There is another problem, most brokers have a policy like if you invest using an online payment processor, you must withdraw with it.

So far I have found Instaforex, they allow deposit by Liberty Reserve and withdrawal by Payoneer. But their support is strange, they said I must trade my invested money before I withdraw to payoneer but not giving me an exact measure. Plus their reputation doesn't seems that sweet at all.

I mainly scalp Eur/USD, so I need good execution rate and low spreads (like 2 pips) and 1:500 leverage if possible.

So this is my main points:

1. Deposit by Alertpay or Liberty Reserve
2. Withdraw by Payoneer or Bank transfer to Bangladesh
3. Max 2 pips spread on Eur/USD
4. 1:500 Leverage
5. Overall a good broker

So guys, please give me your recommendation, and also if there is some other solution to my problem (other than giving up trading) I would be happy to take it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thank you for your Reply.
Yes Instaforex sucks I know that, I was talking with them at live chat and when I said to explain things at FPA, they linked me to a page of their site that demands FPA is black mailing major brokers lol And when I said to come here and protest, they stopped talking! I am definitely gonna stay away from them.

But I don't see much choices actually, Bank wire is not an option for me, I need to deposit via Alertpay / Liberty Reserve and withdraw via Payoneer / Bank transfer.

Please help me if you know about any broker.

i have an interesting idea
i´m earning cash regulary every month to payoneer
and i have big problems withdrawl it in germany the fee is just too highso i have money there unused

my idea was that i can send money from my income to (internal moneytranfer) to you
i tell you how much there is loaded in my card and this much profit from your trading i can immidiatly pay out

lets say you want trade 200 dollar so i charge my account at http://exness.euro.lc with 200 dollar from moneybookers
you send me 200 dollar with alertpay to me of course

then you trade and lose nothing happens

then you trade and win 150 dollar . account balance is 350 i will internal transfer you 150 to payoneer
if you want to stop trading i will send the rest 200 and thats it

this way i can withdrawl my money ( your scalping profit) to my bank @ exness free this might work ;)

exness discontinued payoneer

i found avatrade.com, and fxprimus.com and zulutrade.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back