Best Broker?

ele020

Private, 1st Class
Do you have any particular requirements for a broker? choosing a broker depends upon your residential location, trading strategy, capital etc. I can suggest you some if you belong to European region

JayJones

Master Sergeant
I was wondering the opinions of the individual members really........though of course I could check the reviews

Oliver_30

Private
The best broker is suited according to the trader's needs. For me, the best broker is Turnkey Forex, and Tickmil trading with them around 8-9 months and never disappointed nor in spreads neither in commissions and deposits & withdrawals.

sebking1986

Recruit
eaglefx for me at the minute. Ive been using bitcoin and withdrawals are the same day. I also have accounts with IC markets
Yeah for what I need these have been good for me too. Used them over a year now and no issues so far. Always been paid nice and quicly as advertised when withdrawing too. These and IC Markets have been my go tos over the last year or so now.

As @Oliver_30 rightly points out, the best broker is the one that suits your needs best.

JenPage

Private, 1st Class
I would just look through some of the reviews in here and see what one suits you best.

Shaun89

Private, 1st Class
You're on a website that has a whole review section. Hopefully you have some idea of what you are looking for so you can align that with what is recommended.