Best Broker?

Shaun89

Private, 1st Class
Fair enough! I always find giving a straight answer difficult because there will always be someone who had a bad experience with a particular broker who is the one to make the most noise about how bad they are despite however many thousands of people never had an issue!

What sort of thing are you looking for in a broker? As my choices might not align with what you are looking for. For example crypto trading without restriction is something I look for.

JayJones

Recruit
Fair enough! I always find giving a straight answer difficult because there will always be someone who had a bad experience with a particular broker who is the one to make the most noise about how bad they are despite however many thousands of people never had an issue!

What sort of thing are you looking for in a broker? As my choices might not align with what you are looking for. For example crypto trading without restriction is something I look for.
Maybe I should have asked what broker everyone was using....I think I will do that.

Banner

FP Markets Multi and Spammer
I do not think there is a best broker, there are reliable brokers which are good to trade with if you have the trading knowledge.

I currently trade with FP Markets, since i scalp a lot the spreads and commission was important in trade and FP Markets spreads and commissions cost are lower when compared with other similar brokers.

As a trader i would suggest to do your own research on which broker would be suitable for your trading style.

Donovan.CC

Recruit
I've been trading in a demo account for two months and confident enough to try live trading so looking for a reliable broker.

Are there any traders currently trading with a reliable broker with ten or more years experience in the forex business?

JayJones

Recruit
I've been trading in a demo account for two months and confident enough to try live trading so looking for a reliable broker.

Are there any traders currently trading with a reliable broker with ten or more years experience in the forex business?
2 months wow.....

JayJones

Recruit
I do not think there is a best broker, there are reliable brokers which are good to trade with if you have the trading knowledge.

I currently trade with FP Markets, since i scalp a lot the spreads and commission was important in trade and FP Markets spreads and commissions cost are lower when compared with other similar brokers.

As a trader i would suggest to do your own research on which broker would be suitable for your trading style.
bye bye spammer

perryjohn765

Recruit
there are 1000's of reviews, some are gonna be true some fake..but one should go for a broker who fulfil all the requirements. yes one needs to check the history/background of the broker and then decide what they should do with it.