• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Best cheapest commission stock broker for forex please share your personal value

Help me find a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

OptimSignals

Banned
Hello.
I have an account with FXTM and Olymtrade.

I prefer to trade in futures only. Mainly i trade in EURUSD
Currently i have account with FXTM and Olymtrade

So for me Today i traded in total 15 lots

So total i purchased 15 lots in future and sold 15 lots in future intraday today.

All traded in FXTM only. but So Lost all money in Brokerage only ( Mistake was Mine but All of my capital has running away howdie it possible

So my question is Which broker do you suggest which have cheapest brokerage? Only say the broker which you tested. Because every other broker out there has brokerage calculator on there site but when you start trading with them, they charge are more.

Its sad to hear that you lost all your money due to the brokerage. I would like to suggest that you can't anticipate trading, it is a very complicated thing but you asked about cheap brokers so let me suggest you with some names. Try turnkey forex, octa fx, alpari, and XM they are quite good, trading with octa and turnkey around 1 year. Got very good conditions, low commissions, free deposits and withdrawals, bonuses, etc. try them.

Fxview and IC markets have relatively tightest commissions. I have started using Fxview recently and their spreads are quite low. haven't jumped to live yet, just making myself comfortable with this new broker.

Hello.
I have an account with FXTM and Olymtrade.

I prefer to trade in futures only. Mainly i trade in EURUSD
Currently i have account with FXTM and Olymtrade

So for me Today i traded in total 15 lots

So total i purchased 15 lots in future and sold 15 lots in future intraday today.

All traded in FXTM only. but So Lost all money in Brokerage only ( Mistake was Mine but All of my capital has running away howdie it possible

So my question is Which broker do you suggest which have cheapest brokerage? Only say the broker which you tested. Because every other broker out there has brokerage calculator on there site but when you start trading with them, they charge are more.
I am trading with pepperstone and recently opened an account with fxview. i am happy with pepperstone and now find fxview interesting because of the spreads and low commission. I am saving a good brokerage amount here. do try demo before taking the final decision. let me know if that helps. :)

If you are "trading stocks" with most forex brokers, you are really just trading CFDs. In this case, the purchases and sales never go to the actual stock exchange.

If you want to actually own stocks and be sure of the maximum legal protections that come from trading on a stock exchange, you need a licensed stockbroker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back