Best crypto to mine?

Is mining still relevant in 2022? I thought those large Chinese farms had already destroyed all the competition in the mining market, and it’s basically impossible to make money mining cryptos on your own PC anymore. Or isn’t it?

Is mining still relevant in 2022? I thought those large Chinese farms had already destroyed all the competition in the mining market, and it’s basically impossible to make money mining cryptos on your own PC anymore. Or isn’t it?
It depends on the cost of equipment and electricity available to you today. In profitability calculations, I would take the price of bitcoin in the region of 10,000 - 13,000.

The best cryptocurrency to mine will depend on several factors, including the miner's hardware setup, electricity costs, and personal preferences.

Judging by the new Bitcoin rally, it remains the leader among cryptocurrencies. The only question is whether the downtrend is correcting or a new round of up towards new high is now taking place. The 48,000 level zone will show...

Back