Best crypto to mine?

georgequayle

Recruit
Hi,
I don't really know where to put this but I've been looking at doing some basic mining.
Currently got BTC running but it's only a tiny amount every day.
Is there something that has a better return?

i think mining days are gone. unless your mining altcoins in the hope that they moon. with the price it is to run the electricity and hardware maintenance, i think its died down alot for the average miner

There are so many cryptocurrencies can be mined, maybe at present Bitcoin less attractive to mined for individual or small miner because reward already reduced to 6.25BTC, another altcoin as alternative litecoin etc

I looked into and came to the conclusion that it’s completely pointless with the price of graphics cards and power at the moment.

There are so many cryptocurrencies can be mined, maybe at present Bitcoin less attractive to mined for individual or small miner because reward already reduced to 6.25BTC, another altcoin as alternative litecoin etc
I read that litecoin was a bad one to mine

Not sure there is any value in this anymore, the boat has sailed
It's looking like it

I looked into and came to the conclusion that it’s completely pointless with the price of graphics cards and power at the moment.
I've been cpu mining recently

See mining as a dying activity. since its mainly top 10 cryptos are worth mining and most have been mined to the ends only altcoins around to mine and not worth the time and effort

The choice of a suitable coin for minting is combined with a number of nuances. In addition to the technical features of the equipment, it is also necessary to take into account the prospects of mining each coin and their practical application as a payment instrument. For profitable mining of Bitcoin, its price should be higher than 20,000 USD. As for the Altcoins, they follow Bitcoin, because its dominance is more than 65%, and therefore, the mining of Altcoins will also be profitable when the price of Bitcoin exceeds 20k dollars.

Back