Best crypto to mine?

Hi,
I don't really know where to put this but I've been looking at doing some basic mining.
Currently got BTC running but it's only a tiny amount every day.
Is there something that has a better return?
Do you really mine BTC? Isn’t it worthless already?

I'd love to get a mining rig, but I know my limitations.
Also mining Pi on the phone.

I think that Etherium will become the most popular cryptographic currency because it is much easier to mine than bitcoin, which makes it very attractive. It is a decentralized open-source network, which serves as the basis for the DApps it supports. Because this cryptographic algorithm is based on the Ethash algorithm, you can efficiently extract ETH tokens with multiple GPUs. This cryptographic algorithm has a big advantage because each block can bring you a reward of 3 ETH tokens. Also, you can pay attention to Bitcoin Gold. I think it will be a good investment, too, because you can use your ASIC-mainer for mining other cryptocurrencies in case of a fall in the price of Bitcoin Gold.

Hi,
I don't really know where to put this but I've been looking at doing some basic mining.
Currently got BTC running but it's only a tiny amount every day.
Is there something that has a better return?
I don't think there is much value left in mining personally

crypto is evil. stop using crypto!!!
thanks to the crypt terrorism sponsored. dont use crypto. better trade currencies.

I agree with RooRoo. I also think that there is not much value in mining. Costs are too high and it takes a lot of time and effort to gain some minimum value. Trading is much better now in a profitability sense

Back