Best crypto to mine?

Hi,
I don't really know where to put this but I've been looking at doing some basic mining.
Currently got BTC running but it's only a tiny amount every day.
Is there something that has a better return?
I think ETH would be the best thing to mine atm. Literally no point in mining BTC imo.

Well, it's kinda difficult to judge which crypto is considered to be the best. In my opinion, litecoin nowadays is not so strong as it was couple of months ago, however it still have a great potential as well as btc, eth and other ones. As for crypto, I would advice this guy to pay attention to altcoins, because they have much more potential and they are considered to be the future btc. ANyway, it's still difficult to guess which altcoin can go to the moon in nearest future.
If I were this guy I would try to start trading all the cryptos, beause the vast majority of them repeat the price movement of bitcoin because they're connected to it. Some of them are based on eth as far as I concerned, for example CRV.

Bitcoin broke through 44K (61.8%) on the daily chart. All hope is for the 40K level. If they break through, they will go to 30K and pull the rest.

yes, especially in this period where there is chip shortage and also the cost of electricity is steadily increasing due to inflation.

Dunno for sure what might be considered as the best crypto, as I am not really fond of crypto trading but I can state that nowadays traders tend to refuse trading cryptos, as the bitcoin is super volatile these days.
I would advise you to pay attention to etherium or maybe solana.
These are one of the coolest assets for trading, nevertheless always pay attention to risk and money management.
They matter a lot in this case, as we are talking about super volatile assets. The risks are quite high and hence you must be wise enough to make decisions.

Back